Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree66Likes

Old 12-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #21 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
“Poonanni” really Rod! You just had to bring this up now Chemda is going to start saying poonanni now great just great.

Way to stick to the most offensive podcaster.
Oh I'm sorry did I OFFEND you soy boy?!

You play with the king of offensiveness you better put your kids to bed!
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 11:12 AM   #22 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL PODCASTER got an air fryer! Bad boy of podcasting!!! *airhorn airhorn airhorn*

Love the fuckin air fryer. In quarantine I just keep throwing more shit in there and it all comes out great. Frozen pizza? Leftover pizza? Tater tots? Broccoli? Chickie nuggies? Baked apples? toasted ravioli? IT IS ALL GREAT.
Honest question:
Is an air fryer just a tiny electric oven?
Like is it any different from a toaster oven? Which has been around since the 80s? I hear about them like they're new things

Last edited by FingerLakes; 12-17-2020 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's like a small convection type oven I think? It's shaped in a way and has a little grate or basket that allows good circulation of super heated air.

I have the Ninja one and it has settings for roast, airfry, reheat. I could probably look into instructions better but I use the airfry setting at 390 for everything.
Keith and Scorpion like this.
Old 12-17-2020, 03:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Honest question:
Is an air fryer just a tiny electric oven?
Like is it any different from a toaster oven? Which has been around since the 80s? I hear about them like they're new things
A lot of new full size ovens include air frying as a feature. One I'm really excited about because I just bought a house and it needs a new range.

Also, for those in the know - it didn't have a microwave. I now have a microwave on my counter taking up valuable space! I hate it. When I buy the new range I will get a new hood and get a microwave with the vent built in and get rid of this countertop one.
Old 12-17-2020, 03:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Oh I'm sorry did I OFFEND you soy boy?!

You play with the king of offensiveness you better put your kids to bed!
Clearly I underestimated you and your level of offensive skills. I accept this loss to the curse word most curse word offensive curse word pod-curse word-caster on the curse word internet.

fyi its chat night and my kid goes to bed at 8! round 2

Fork is Thursday I missed chat night and poker! Dang dang dang

Last edited by Scorpion; 12-17-2020 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-17-2020, 04:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

Christmas gift

By the way my son is 10 and I'm looking for a good gift if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

By the way don't bother suggesting a hunting rifle he got one already for his 10th birthday. So, he is all set.

See Rod I keep trying, lets see how this goes.
Old 12-20-2020, 09:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Now that I've actually listened to the episode I can comment on more things than air fryers!
I stopped cleaning my groceries by the end of the summer. No one else in my place was doing it and I even cleaned off THEIR stuff for a few months but there'd be times I didn't know they shopped or didn't feel like it. So what would be the point of putting myself through the extra work if no one else was? If that's what got me and then I guess we're all going to get it.

I LOVE a mid-high tier ramen noodle. Shin Ramyun was the champion of all time but then I found
The seafood flavoring SLAPS and the noodles are thicker and chewier, as I prefer it. I even made ramdon from Parasite but didn't like it because you mix Shin Ramyun with Jappaghetti and the latter tastes sour and weird.

I was talking to a friend who did go meet with his family for Thanksgiving and is going to meet with them again for Christmas. He hates one of his brothers because, among other reasons, the bother's wife and wife's family hates him and blames him for the death of the wife's father.(My friend smokes and offered the dad a cig and the dad took it after quitting smoking years back. Dad starts smoking again for a few months and dies of lung related issues). My friend also hates his sister's husband and is always belittled by his mother. He was telling me about how he has to get drunk to deal with the anxiety of being around all of them, especially since he'll have to travel during Covid. I asked why he was going back, ESPECIALLY during covid. He said "because I might regret it if I don't"
I laughed.
Scorpion likes this.

Last edited by FingerLakes; 12-20-2020 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Now that I've actually listened to the episode I can comment on more things than air fryers!
I stopped cleaning my groceries by the end of the summer. No one else in my place was doing it and I even cleaned off THEIR stuff for a few months but there'd be times I didn't know they shopped or didn't feel like it. So what would be the point of putting myself through the extra work if no one else was? If that's what got me and then I guess we're all going to get it.

I LOVE a mid-high tier ramen noodle. Shin Ramyun was the champion of all time but then I found
The seafood flavoring SLAPS and the noodles are thicker and chewier, as I prefer it. I even made ramdon from Parasite but didn't like it because you mix Shin Ramyun with Jappaghetti and the latter tastes sour and weird.

I was talking to a friend who did go meet with his family for Thanksgiving and is going to meet with them again for Christmas. He hates one of his brothers because, among other reasons, the bother's wife and wife's family hates him and blames him for the death of the wife's father.(My friend smokes and offered the dad a cig and the dad took it after quitting smoking years back. Dad starts smoking again for a few months and dies of lung related issues). My friend also hates his sister's husband and is always belittled by his mother. He was telling me about how he has to get drunk to deal with the anxiety of being around all of them, especially since he'll have to travel during Covid. I asked why he was going back, ESPECIALLY during covid. He said "because I might regret it if I don't"
I laughed.
HA! That is funny. And we love those noodles too. They're our favorite brand.
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 12-21-2020, 02:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

We will meet the mother of Mr. Apia somewhere outside for 2 hours. I think that’s a good solution.