Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums CHU & A

CHU & A Newsychu gets your questions answered

Like Tree28Likes

Old 09-24-2021, 06:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Morally bad:

Shoplifting as a teenager, cheating because I couldn’t end the relationship in an honest way so I made it so bad that I couldn’t go back, dating two guys at once and not in the poly way….

Violent:

Beating up bullies and I don’t regret it.

Oh I don't see any problematic here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apia resurrected likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 07:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Oh I don't see any problematic here..

Hihi.

I was younger and not emotionally mature. My than boyfriend who by the way has the name Jerome was a little bit controlling and demanding.
And this made me not find him hot anymore.
I tried to break up and he always made me feel guilty and come back.

So I started seeing other guys and it did the trick! I don’t recommend it.
The Girl likes this.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Are here other people who know deep anger?
( not road rage. I don’t have that. It gives me nothing.)

It’s an intense feeling for me.
I feel the sweat on my back. Sometimes I get anger spots on my chest so I really seem to turn into a leopard.
I don’t feel any kind of pain anymore. My body gets ready to fight.
I start to feel really strong and powerful I think I for example I could throw a grown man into the air or worse.

I know it’s time to move my body to lessen the tension.
I need to walk and to listen to music. Breathe. It works. I’m not a violent person, ever. But I could be!
Newsy likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 09-24-2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 11:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Newsy, I do that thing too where sometimes I take a pause or it takes me a day or two to see how I actually feel about something. This has been a thing for me to do thoughtfully instead of acting out in anger off the bat. It's been a help with my temper, and it's been helpful at understanding why I feel the way I do about certain things. Anger (for me) isn't always anger, it's frustration or exhaustion or something more complex. But it's easier to default to anger because it gets the poison out of your body and puts it on someone else.

"Am I mad? I feel like I am expected to be, but I'm not" ..... comes from shedding the burden of others' expectations and really living within what is true to you!
The Girl, Newsy, Sparrow and 1 others like this.
Old 09-24-2021, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Thats true and also i dont want to loose my anger.
Its a part of my inner voice.
When i feel it in my stomach and think about the situation I often find that its not ok.
That someone is being shady or racist or dishonest or sexist. I dont want to react in anger but its such a strong feeling that I can't ignore it.

I know by it that its time to set a boundary, end a relationship or demand something.
For example when I started this job it was on a temporary basis with the option of a steady contract.
( a steady contract in Germany is very hard to get fired from thats why its hard to get)
After a year I had enough and told my supervisor that Im working more than the others and that I would need a steady contract or otherwise I would look for another job. It worked and 3 months later I got it. He told he I got it because I demanded it and he knew I was serious.

The people who stayed after me only got 2 year contacts because the company policy changed. Without my anger I would just have waited.
The Girl likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 09-24-2021 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-24-2021, 03:06 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
Newsy, I do that thing too where sometimes I take a pause or it takes me a day or two to see how I actually feel about something. This has been a thing for me to do thoughtfully instead of acting out in anger off the bat. It's been a help with my temper, and it's been helpful at understanding why I feel the way I do about certain things. Anger (for me) isn't always anger, it's frustration or exhaustion or something more complex. But it's easier to default to anger because it gets the poison out of your body and puts it on someone else.

"Am I mad? I feel like I am expected to be, but I'm not" ..... comes from shedding the burden of others' expectations and really living within what is true to you!

Old 09-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So this episode made me listen to the Jackasses episode which took me on a journey through the early episodes. And wow hilarious but also some parts are cringey. The amount of n, r, and f words that were thrown around so casually- nice to see how we’ve matured. I was listening to an episode where Patrice was talking about her laptop not working and the HP rep told her to do feedback online and she said “my laptop isn’t working so I can’t!” Reminded me that oh yeah we didn’t have the internet easily at our fingertips. This was in 2005, when I was a junior in undergrad…I was still rocking my Walkman. I still have the 1 gig flash drive that I spent $100 on…it’s been fun.

The Girl likes this.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Karen and I stack plates when we go out. We also over tip. So we cover both bases. We are well regarded among the staff. I think it’s post waiter PTSD.
The Girl, Newsy and shoebootie like this.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Karen and I stack plates when we go out. We also over tip. So we cover both bases. We are well regarded among the staff. I think it’s post waiter PTSD.
The Black Guy Who OVERtips.

I stack nicely and over-tip because people out here dealing with all kinds of pandemic shitbirds.
The Girl, Newsy and rodimusprime like this.