Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree31Likes

Old 12-02-2015, 08:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Open letter to KATG fans...

Everyone, at the encouragement of Keith and Chemda, I post my email I sent them today, here, for your consideration...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Keith and the Girl,

As a multiple-time supporter of your KickStarter campaigns, I wish to first, congratulate you on achieving your stated goal. Second, after having stated the first, I find it a bit perturbing (to me anyway) that this year, fans seem to be holding back a bit.

Maybe it's the upcoming holidays, but really, I know there are more than 441 (at the time of this email) fans in your vast audience. FURTHER, I suspect every single one of them bought some sort of drink today and did NOT buy Chemda a birthday gift! (happy birthday BTW, my gift to you is my donation)

Now this last part is probably better directed at the fans, but I kind of need to vent a little, hope you don't mind: If ALL of you skip buying your low-fat-mocha-latte-how-ya-doins today and instead donated it to KATG's KickStarter, we'd be getting a MUCH longer marathon of superb and glorious entertainment than just 40 hours! Think of it as a present to Chemda on her birthday... or a Christmas gift to the Jew (for you weirdo Christians out there).

Can we please, all pledge to try to get at least one or two more hours than last year? I'd love to see at least 60 if we cannot make 80!

6 Days left. Get on it people!
dannyhatch likes this.

Last edited by Zomniac; 12-02-2015 at 10:35 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtomandjill View Post
Apologies in advance. I donated at the Movie Commentary Level. I'm really looking forward to hearing Keith, Chemda and Danny give blow by blow of The Human Centipede.
If I could have afforded this I think I'd get them to watch Drop Dead Fred, especially after hearing them talk about it on Comedy Film Nerds. Chemda has a unique perspective that would be interesting to hear fully fleshed out as opposed to just being grossed out by something see probably wont like.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I donated at the "Sponsor a Segment" tier, but now that I re-read all the tings, I kind of wish I could afford the Super Dooper How Ya Doin's "We Come to You" package. Maybe on a future KickStarter.

(I really want the Movie ting as well as the sponsor ting! Dangit!)
Old 12-04-2015, 03:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

BTW, the record for these KickStarter campaigns is last year's campaign:
441 Backers donated $28,300

I think we can beat that, don't you? (for those who need that competitive spirit tickled to get a little action out of them)

LET'S DO EET!
Old 12-05-2015, 06:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

3 days left and a new video posted.
Please tell me you're watching these videos!
Old 12-06-2015, 10:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I am! Not gonna lie, this latest one is informatively gangbusters!

KATG.com/Kick