Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 02-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Anyone want to email or chat?

I'm looking for people to talk to via email/chat/etc. I've found myself bored at work at times and though Twitter, Facebook, and instagram can be good time killers I'm craving some conversation. I tried to find some digital penpals on CL but obviously that's a waste of time. I've been getting spammers. I figured reaching out to fellow KATG fans wouldn't be such a bad step. I mean we already have something in common right?

A little about myself, my name is in fact Julio. I just turned 36 (yeah I do see some of the absurdity in this post but what the hell. I'm exposing my soft underbelly). I was married since 1999 but Claudia and I are heading towards divorce (hey if you're interested you can ask about that! Talk about a tease). The feelings are amicable in this and we are still the best of friends. Heck I would even say she's my only real friend that I currently have.

I don't watch movies all that often but I have a building queue of them and plan to see them someday. I do watch a lot of tv shows. No cable, so if it's not available on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime then no I haven't seen it. I also like to read a lot. The genre that I've been heavily reading lately is urban fantasy (Think Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Dresden Files, Lost Girl, True Blood, etc). The book I'm currently reading is called Ever After by Kim Harrison. And I'm also a bit of a gadget geek and listen to tons of podcasts when I have a chance.

If any of this sounds interesting to you or if I seem like a person you might want to talk to then by all means write.

You can reach me by the following:

email: juliofromny@gmail.com
yahoo: juliofromny77
kik: juliofromny

Also if you want to see what I write or ramble on about you can check my blog at juliofromny.com and let me know what you think of it as well.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote