Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-28-2005, 10:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

floaters

I think the problem at work and public in general is there are just a lot gross, nasty people out there.
You won't just see that at work. Go to any public place, theatre, the mall, whatever. Half the stalls will have big logs floating in them. The mall I can only assume that the crap at thefood court went right through them and they didn't have time to flush because the hospital was the next stop. The theatre I assume they are afraid of missing the plot if they don't rush back.

What I hate at work are the lingerers. The people that enjoy your shit smell so much they hang out in the bathroom extra long washing thier hands to soak it in. Meanwhile you are just waiting for them to leave.
I think the lingerers are the ones who don't flush too. They love your smell so much, they assume you'll like thiers too, so they leave it floatin' for ya.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

I do EVERYTHING in my power not to shit away from home. I'll go a weekend if I have to. Public toilets are just NASTY.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Has anyone noticed the amazing advancements which have been made in portable toilets? I'm not saying that I want to rent one as a vacation home, but compared to what I used to be forced to endure they are quite spectacular.
Remember in the olde days when you had to force yourself not to stare in horror at the mountain of decaying shit below the sacred ring? The odd and unnatural colors of the contributions?
Now they even have a urinal in there. Some genius thought "Hey, what if there was a funnel with a pipe that ran to the tank?" Brilliant! It was probably the same person who thought maybe an exhaust pipe and deodorizer would be an interesting diversion from tradition.

Additionally, at work I won't go into or come out of the stall when there's someone else is present. They don't need to know about the potential horror I am about to release upon the world. And I'm shy.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper
Has anyone noticed the amazing advancements which have been made in portable toilets? I'm not saying that I want to rent one as a vacation home, but compared to what I used to be forced to endure they are quite spectacular.
Remember in the olde days when you had to force yourself not to stare in horror at the mountain of decaying shit below the sacred ring? The odd and unnatural colors of the contributions?
Now they even have a urinal in there. Some genius thought "Hey, what if there was a funnel with a pipe that ran to the tank?" Brilliant! It was probably the same person who thought maybe an exhaust pipe and deodorizer would be an interesting diversion from tradition.

Additionally, at work I won't go into or come out of the stall when there's someone else is present. They don't need to know about the potential horror I am about to release upon the world. And I'm shy.

Speaking of horror, the sheer fact that you made this post and your sig reads 'Power to the Peephole' causes unnatural connections that I feel horror at.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper

This brings an interesting point. How many out here are shit/pee shy?? I'll tell you, guy lavatories are weird. You go to a ballpark, and it's one big huge trowel. I don't need every Tom, Dick and Mo comparing their johnsons to mine whilst I'm just trying to relieve myself. And I don't need the splashups, either. That's why urinals are only used that have the blast shield. Otherwise it's weird. Some dudes stand back and make a game out of it ...

Just go and leave...

Oh, and the shitting. Unless I'm experiencing a bout of rectal intollerance, the presence of others in the area makes, well, makes the turtles go away?

Privacy...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:20 AM   #16 (permalink)

I am not afraid to pee in public. that is no problem.

Shitting is okay if there are stall walls. In the Army I have stayed in WW2 barracks and they camodes are out in the open. No walls, just the pots out in the open. I was shitting at 4 in the morning, in the dark, hoping I got everything clean.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:21 AM   #17 (permalink)

Damn that's rough...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

I forgot about taking a shovel out into the frozen night of Kansas in the winter to dig a hole to squat over. At least the steam from the ground warmed my ass.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

so my buddy was just telling me a story about how he used to work w/ a guy that would take off all of his clothes when he took a dump. AT WORK! shoes and everything. my question is: WHY?!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:17 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
so my buddy was just telling me a story about how he used to work w/ a guy that would take off all of his clothes when he took a dump. AT WORK! shoes and everything. my question is: WHY?!
Maybe he was one of those kids that used to shit himself, and his parents beat him unmercifully for it and forced him to strip to take a "deuce".

My only conclusion here.