Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
Tanks, Confusing Name! You've displayed the anger we need as a community to stay interesting. There is too much apologizing on the forums and you are taking a stand!

someone link XXblueSparksXX to this thread
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
I hope you were trying to make me laugh, because I did ----- hard.
I'm pretty sure that Canada needs it's own iTunes much like how it needs it's own football league, style of bacon, species of goose, and a version of the dollar.

Saying there is no such thing as a Canadian iTunes is like saying there is no such thing as a Canadian dollar.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I'm pretty sure that Canada needs it's own iTunes much like how it needs it's own football league, style of bacon, species of goose, and a version of the dollar.

Saying there is no such thing as a Canadian iTunes is like saying there is no such thing as a Canadian dollar.
He never said there isn't a canadian itunes. Apple localizes all its applications, itunes stores etc. Danish itunes store is different than france, and from ireland, etc. Localization is one thing. Writing completely different algorithms for each store would be way more work than needs to be done.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
What's wrong with confusing names, fucker??
Absolutely nothing. I did not want to write DEPjrTX because it does not stick in my mind when I am typing and I don't want to go back and look at it to remember. It's like calling someone "blue shirt" when you don't remember their name.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali
He never said there isn't a canadian itunes. Apple localizes all its applications, itunes stores etc. Danish itunes store is different than france, and from ireland, etc. Localization is one thing. Writing completely different algorithms for each store would be way more work than needs to be done.

Really? You don't say!

Do you not even understand the basic concept of a goddamn joke? I mean, come on. You have to know on some level that I was not really actually trying to argue that there are TWO versions of the iTunes interface. One for the United States and one for Canada. That there are two versions of iTunes for North America that compile stats differently from each other. That's just dumb. I thought it was dumb enough to actually make a joke about it. I guess not.

Jeez. Talk about tedious.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Really? You don't say!

Do you not even understand the basic concept of a goddamn joke? I mean, come on. You have to know on some level that I was not really actually trying to argue that there are TWO versions of the iTunes interface. One for the United States and one for Canada. That there are two versions of iTunes for North America that compile stats differently from each other. That's just dumb. I thought it was dumb enough to actually make a joke about it. I guess not.

Jeez. Talk about tedious.
I understand that you don't know how to express your humor well enough for everyone else. Honestly, i think you just got yer balls handed to ya and are turning things around to save face
Old 08-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #17 (permalink)

Angry

Hell Yeah! Looks like we might be able to get everyone riled up if we keep this thread going.

What the fuck are you looking at dummy? Yeah Im talking to you!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali
I understand that you don't know how to express your humor well enough for everyone else. Honestly, i think you just got yer balls handed to ya and are turning things around to save face
No, I think it's just that you are an idiot. You are one of those dorks that lack the basic ability to detect if something is a joke or not without the assistance of a retarded smiley face at the end of a post. The smiley face is the laugh track for message boards. Since I didn't put a smiley face at the end of my post, my comment sailed right over your head. Algorithms? What an idiot.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #19 (permalink)

Originally Posted by stjoe
For the 30th time, ratings on iTunes are based on new subscriptions in the last 24 hours.
Rick:
Are you sure that's not just what way it's done with iTunes Canada? It might be different here in the States.

oh i'm sorry.. was that a joke? Maybe you should have included a smiley. or was that just your lack of ability to explain y0 ass properly? goddamn pretentious bloggers.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

I'm team mali on this one. mali knows stuff.