Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 12-13-2006, 03:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
Dude, I was able to sign in immediately after I paid. You need to find your self a copy of XP.
I don't think their system even knows I subscribed. The money went out of my PayPal (I have the reciept) but when I go to "My Subscriptions" in Paltalk it says I don't have any subscriptions. It's been about a week since I signed up and paid.

Booooooooooo!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
I don't think their system even knows I subscribed. The money went out of my PayPal (I have the reciept) but when I go to "My Subscriptions" in Paltalk it says I don't have any subscriptions. It's been about a week since I signed up and paid.

Booooooooooo!
I signed up for the week trial, and I don't have any subscriptions listed either, but I do have access to the KATG room. Just search for them (make sure you turn on Adult Content) and try it.

Now that I need to cancel the free trial (because I'll never be able to watch, my schedule the way it is), it's turning out to be a real PITA.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juline
I signed up for the week trial, and I don't have any subscriptions listed either, but I do have access to the KATG room. Just search for them (make sure you turn on Adult Content) and try it.

Now that I need to cancel the free trial (because I'll never be able to watch, my schedule the way it is), it's turning out to be a real PITA.
The room pops up with a profile showing a silhouette picture and a number of people in the room. When I click it it goes to this "invalid profile" screen. Am I trying thye wrong technique to get into the room?
Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
The room pops up with a profile showing a silhouette picture and a number of people in the room. When I click it it goes to this "invalid profile" screen. Am I trying thye wrong technique to get into the room?
That's happening to me now too. When I tried it last week it was working fine.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:50 AM   #25 (permalink)

A better camera angle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_017.jpg (13.2 KB, 84 views)
Old 12-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #26 (permalink)

I paid for the extreme (realtime movement and sound) $59.95 yearly thing and it came to about $70 canadian. You can find out the info about the subscription on the upgrade tab on the main page....for those having trouble with their subscriptions did you actually download paltalk to your computer?
Old 12-14-2006, 03:31 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtkitty1313
for those having trouble with their subscriptions did you actually download paltalk to your computer?
Yep. And I used it once, saw KATG's room after one of the shows, but since then, nothing.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
I'm still curious what the various packages run on paltalk. I can't seem to find that info anywhere on their site. Seems really odd. Those that did sign up, can you say what package you went for and the fee? Enquiring minds wanna know.
There's a 'Plus' version that runs something like $30 or so for the year, I forget. That strips the ads from the client, and gives you access to video, but with less bandwidth (might look a little choppy).

The Extreme version is $60 for the year, no ads, and you get more bandwidth and best quality of video.

The pay-by-month system is WAY overpriced in comparison to yearly. 4 months of Extreme is the same as the yearly amount.