Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-24-2006, 09:00 PM   #21 (permalink)

Okay, now that we all know that dawn is fat, what would it take to finally kick Podshow to the curb and get KATG recognized as the #1 podcast in the world? As many people who listen to the show, fucking somebody has to connections for magazines, TV shows (Jimmy Kimmel, Maxim, FHM, Adam Carolla. Letterman) and films. That would essentially kill two birds with one stone: stop fatty from flapping her gums, and once and for all let the world know that podshow 'aint all that'
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:26 AM   #22 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
This is sort of a combo thread. On D&D's 366th show they were called by a listener who wants to make Dawn and Drew robots who regurgitate their lines to create new shows. If that weren't enough, Dawn goes ahead and says, "The only thing worse than D&D robots is CLOWN robots." This not-so-veiled bashing of KATG is getting old.
Dawn and Drew
JULY VOTES: 131
MONTHLY RANK: 30

KATG
JULY VOTES: 1208

As I've said before. d&d went from the top 10 to the 30's, thier listers don't give a shit, their downloads have dropped, they struggle with 20 mins of talking, have a shiat load of "intros" to kill airtime.. one of them is going to have to get a job soon.

Dawn is a OVERWEIGHT FAT racist and these jabs at the top show are an attempt for some MUCH, MUCH needed attention for failing ratings and the upcoming podcast convention. fuck em, I personally hope katg don't mention them.

and btw.. a good source tells me they won't have thier podshow contract renewed.

Last edited by Mikey; 07-25-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:40 AM   #23 (permalink)

I wonder though, will they change their format once they are free from the constraints that PodShow has put on them.

I guess they'll still have nothing to talk about, so fuck it.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
I wonder though, will they change their format once they are free from the constraints that PodShow has put on them.

I guess they'll still have nothing to talk about, so fuck it.
I doubt it. They've gotten to the point where they can't even fill 20 minutes of content. Once their satellite channel is shut down, they'll have no excuse for their poor content. And I truly hope their contract isn't renewed. They spent so much money on that car, the RV, and they're going to Jamaica. They aren't saving any money, instead spending a ton and living beyond their means. Once their contract ends, they'll be rendered beggars. I can't wait.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Dawn and Drew must be in need of many listeners to be bashing or covertly jabbing other podcasts. Personally, I think it is quite sad that D&D reach out to disgrace the good name that is KATG. I know they have nothing better to do. They will put in a stab at KATG just to change their talking time from under 20 minutes to 20:05. Who cares if Dawn opens her fat mouth to briefly say the word clown while Drew unraps another candy bar for her? I tried to listen to D&D and barely got through the intros before turning off my iPod, sending their file to the trash, totally erasing any existance of them on my computer, and then vomiting. Stupidity has the last laugh and D&D may finish it. Why should we care if they make fun of KATG? They're fags, doing a podcast that nobody listens to. If Dawn and Drew say something about KATG in the woods, are they correct? Who gives a fuck?

/sits down

Pretend to enjoy my company...
Old 07-25-2006, 02:17 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by POON_4x4
I tried to listen to D&D and barely got through the intros before turning off my iPod, sending their file to the trash, totally erasing any existance of them on my computer, and then vomiting.
ex-fuckin-actly.