Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
They're just mad because the "Podtrack Delivery System" isn't doing anything right now, so they haven't updated in 4 days. Whatever, KATG always wins on Podcastalley, so they eventually gave up and said "we don't really care about that any more". This from a couple who pretended to have sex on the air to move up a few spots on Podcastalley. Fact is, they don't handle competition as well as they might think they do. Also, they're getting boring. Sorry, but after 350 shows I really could give two hoots about their flipping Wisconsin farm house. Wow, you bought a second-hand RV? Sweet! Now you can update even more sporadically! It's getting to the point where if all 5 of their shows were being recorded on the same day I wouldn't be surprised. That's just inexcusable.
So Podtract works just like they do, once a week.

I feel sorry for podshow, They signed them to a contract so they could find and develop new talent. Who is ther First new show, "Showbiz Dad"
Great job guys, AC is real proud.

Dawn went away to a festival, and has ONE story about a crystal guy. Lame, Drew and Christy was a better show.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
They're just mad because the "Podtrack Delivery System" isn't doing anything right now, so they haven't updated in 4 days. Whatever, KATG always wins on Podcastalley, so they eventually gave up and said "we don't really care about that any more". This from a couple who pretended to have sex on the air to move up a few spots on Podcastalley. Fact is, they don't handle competition as well as they might think they do. Also, they're getting boring. Sorry, but after 350 shows I really could give two hoots about their flipping Wisconsin farm house. Wow, you bought a second-hand RV? Sweet! Now you can update even more sporadically! It's getting to the point where if all 5 of their shows were being recorded on the same day I wouldn't be surprised. That's just inexcusable.
But it took you 350 shows to give two hoots? Please say you gave up caring sooner than that!
Old 07-05-2006, 03:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

i still listen... but im starting to get bored with it. i guess once i started listening to KATG (around march i think) i noticed how much better a show was when it had substance... and not just how the farm was, but what is going on outside their world. and for that i love KATG
Old 07-05-2006, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell
i still listen... but im starting to get bored with it. i guess once i started listening to KATG (around march i think) i noticed how much better a show was when it had substance... and not just how the farm was, but what is going on outside their world. and for that i love KATG
Have you listened to all the back shows?

I mean, old KATG shows, not old D&D shows (they only have the last 50ish online anyway)

They are worth it!
Old 07-05-2006, 04:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

I only listen to D&D now out of habit, not because I enjoy it. For instance, when I get a KATG show I listen to it immediately, same with Filmspotting, but Dawn and Drew can be put on the back burner for days if I'm busy. I stopped liking the show as much around show 175, and after that it went all downhill. Once they signed on to Podshow they sold out. Dawn talked about never promoting stuff like smoking, but now she promotes gambling. Wow, way to sell out D&D. The hippy attitude only works until you sell out. At least KATG have the balls to dis AOL and then get them to advertise on the show. As it is, Dawn and Drew are getting old and lame, and much of their show now is basically Dawn's weird dreams combined with weird jokes after which Dawn will say "you're bombing". There's nothing new and fresh.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:06 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I only listen to D&D now out of habit, not because I enjoy it. For instance, when I get a KATG show I listen to it immediately, same with Filmspotting, but Dawn and Drew can be put on the back burner for days if I'm busy. I stopped liking the show as much around show 175, and after that it went all downhill. Once they signed on to Podshow they sold out. Dawn talked about never promoting stuff like smoking, but now she promotes gambling. Wow, way to sell out D&D. The hippy attitude only works until you sell out. At least KATG have the balls to dis AOL and then get them to advertise on the show. As it is, Dawn and Drew are getting old and lame, and much of their show now is basically Dawn's weird dreams combined with weird jokes after which Dawn will say "you're bombing". There's nothing new and fresh.
<<<< SAME BOAT.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:22 PM   #17 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
I never climbed in that fucking boat and I'm glad of it ;])
Old 07-05-2006, 04:43 PM   #18 (permalink)

I started with KATG then listened to 1 DnD.... never again. It was soo boring!

ah-well shit happens

Edit: That should be the DnD tag line. Shit happens
Old 07-05-2006, 04:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klang
Have you listened to all the back shows?

I mean, old KATG shows, not old D&D shows (they only have the last 50ish online anyway)

They are worth it!
i've listened to maybe half of the old shows (every time they mention another show in the show, such as oye to the vey, how to fuck, or shit doesn'f freeze, i go back and listen)

i just dont have time to listen to all of them, but i've heard the last 150 shows for sure
Old 07-05-2006, 05:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
Ah come on you can manage another 150, just listen to 2 a day ;])