Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Lightbulb On this day, Jan. 20, 2009, I became a man without a country.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=563189

As I watched the hands of my clock scroll past the midnight hour starting the beginning of the end of the old USA I thought about my grandfathers, my uncles, all those who didn’t live to see the end of what was once the most successful story of a nation in history. I hope they still rest in peace.

I thought about how the old ones when I was growing up talk about the Great Depression and how families, friends and neighbors had to stick together in those troubled times to make it through. But make it through they did. Many think it was WW 2 or even the Roosevelt regime that brought this country out of her dire situation then. But in the minds of those who lived through it, what brought America out of it was the sheer will and determination of what was once a great White United States of America.

What begins today is something this country will neither weather nor recover from. The enemies of this country and indeed the entire White race have been methodically taking her down brick by brick for decades. And now, a giant looming steeple over the hellish monument of destruction will soon be set in place.

Many here have expressed hope that the election and the setting in place of this upcoming god of multiculturalism with a Muslim name will awaken enough of our people to somehow in the future make a difference that will put our country and our people back on the right track.

I only wish I could be that optimistic. But I can’t. I just don’t see it coming. And what’s already been shown is not very hopeful either. I already see the mass media putting a blinder on the eyes of the masses every time this negro makes a negative impact. I see the blaming of every other president that come before him for every blunder and for every ignoble act he makes.

The only wake up call I see going out as a result of the farce that will take place later today is to those of us who already have our eyes open to reality. We have to be ready somehow when the time comes, and it will come, when we will be forced to choose between our freedom and our lives. I’m not talking of taking up arms, but of stocking up on an arsenal of common sense and foresight.

The time may be at hand when this site and others like it will be taken down. There may come a time when just being who we are will be illegal and you can bet when we are illegal we won’t be afforded the rights and privileges the little brown illegal’s from south of the border have been. Bush once stated in his attempt to legalize their criminal actions with amnesty that we have people in this country living in the shadows.

Of course he was wrong. They weren’t living in the shadows. They were out in the wide open, taking American jobs, undercutting wages, and aiding in the destruction of social services.

But if the time comes when we have to hide in the shadows we won’t be having the benefit of lies being told on our behalf. We will be on our own, you can bet on that.

It may be years before it gets to that point. But on this eve of the death of the United States of America our forefathers knew we have to know that the time will come sooner or later. We as individuals have to come up with a survival plan, a way that we can network and still be somewhat effective in communication and keeping aware.

The Powers-that-be are at their height right now with their new symbol of US demise. But the neo-cons have stretched the empire to the limit with their wars for Israel. The democrats have the financial base of this country almost in shambles with their egalitarian policies. So while the force that opposes us all is at its height, it is at the same time heading toward a cliff.

If I knew what the answer to our dilemma was I would be a much smarter man than I am now. But while we have this website available to us we need to discuss our thoughts and ideals of what it will be like for us possibly and for sure our children when our present and their future crumbles to dust.
I changed my signature today and added what I am feeling right now, that I’m a man without a country. But I take comfort in the fact that as long as one White person is left breathing upon this earth I will never be a man without a nation. Our race is our nation. Obama nor his minions can ever be the leader of that which is in the heart.

Thank you for listening to my thoughts. I know I didn't make any point in my discourse. I just wanted to express my pain I'm feeling in hopes those of you who would read it would feel it. We have to feel each other's pain in times like this. It will give us the strength and hope to get through this to the next stage of this insane play, whatever that may be.[/COLOR]
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Frequent the white power forums much?

...but holly cocks that is one acive forum!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

THEY TOOK OUR JERRRRRBS
Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Oh my. I zoned out after the 3rd paragraph.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

I, too, will be preparing my arsenal of Common Sense and Foresight.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

well shit..politics and religion are the two things I avoid talking about, either ends up in nothing but arguments, but damned if Bush and the rest of his ilk didn't fuck shit up in the first place..Obama might not be able to fix it, but he wasn't the inbred fucktard that began this fun time we are in now.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Dear Stormfront:

Kindly shut the fuck up. You're making those who have legitimate problems with Obama look bad.

Hugs and kisses,
Jared.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

It's wierd to think that people like this actually exist.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

I get quite a bit of traffic from that forum for an article I wrote about Pride parades.