Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Dear PotHeads....Please help.

I used to smoke up once a week after my kids and wife went to bed.All i would do was put on my ipod and fall asleep listening to great shit that would give me have happyfun dreams..

2 1/2 years ago I started working somewhere where if I get hurt,even if it is someone elses fault,i get an immedent drug test.

What i need is the quickest way to get my piss clear.All i want is to smoke up once a month.

sorry for any misspelling.Im a douch.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Stand on a street corner outside of an elementary school wearing a sandwich board reading "I WILL BUY YOUR PISS"

No but really. I don't know, never used any of those products myself. Have heard various accounts as to whether or not they actually work
Old 08-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
Stand on a street corner outside of an elementary school wearing a sandwich board reading "I WILL BUY YOUR PISS"

No but really. I don't know, never used any of those products myself. Have heard various accounts as to whether or not they actually work

It doesnt have to be a product.Anything like drinking a gallon of water or cranberry juice or virgin blood ect...
Old 08-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

How immediate is immediate? Are we talking next day, next week, drop trou at the scene of the problem?
Old 08-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Height/Weight are very important to how quickly your body metabolizes THC. I had a friend who was super skinny, who could smoke for days straight, and all he would need to do is exercise and he would pass a drug test after not smoking for like 3 days. For just once a month, I doubt it would take you more than a week to get rid of it, most likely less. Drinking too much water will dilute your urine, and may come up as a fail for tampering. All the magical cures like cranberry juice and Goldenrod are horseshit. Everyone processes it differently.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

My old roommate used this powdered urine stuff that you mix with hot water and put in a squirt bottle (provided w/ purchase) about the size of a small flask, that had a fish tank style thermostat on it so you know when it's the right temp..... he passed a few drug tests with that stuff... I do not remember the brand name though.

A girl I know took almost two months to get thc out of her system drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruit daily.

I personally have pissed while stoned and smoked at least once a month throughout my teenage years and never failed a test, but I had excellent metabolism during those years, and was very fit and active. Now I've been working for myself for about 10 years and don't have to worry if I want to smoke every now and then.

Best thing to do as mentioned before is drink lots of water and buy a 3 pack of at home thc tests (around $10) and test yourself once every week to week and a half until confident.

Old 08-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Keep in mind that the type of test will play a role in detection. Some analyses are more sensitive than others.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Oh yeah if the company you work for goes all out and does a hair test, you're pretty much fucked. But those are very expensive.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Or you could quit either smoking or the job.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

My friend told me if you drink a lot of water with some vinegar in it, it would clean you out. Now that im typing this i realize how stupid it sounds, but hell its worth a shot.