View Poll Results: Who you voting for?
obama 93 62.84%
mccain 22 14.86%
other 10 6.76%
not old enough but mccain 1 0.68%
not old enough but obama 13 8.78%
fuck both of them-im not voting 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

ELECTION

im very exited for the election tommorow! i hope obama wins n shit. so who are you guys going to vote for and if you live in cali what props you voting on? if your not old enough who would you want to win. the only prop i care about is 8, fuck prop 8-its trying to make gay marrige illegal and void all gay marriges. i totes have ran over "yes on prop 8" signs. ahh im so exited and i hope there will be riots
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunog View Post
im very exited for the election tommorow! i hope obama wins n shit. so who are you guys going to vote for and if you live in cali what props you voting on? if your not old enough who would you want to win. the only prop i care about is 8, fuck prop 8-its trying to make gay marrige illegal and void all gay marriges. i totes have ran over "yes on prop 8" signs. ahh im so exited and i hope there will be riots
Obama, for sure life.
I'm excited, too. It's the first election that I've been old enough to care about.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Voting for Obama

Yes on 2 - Farm animals should live in spaces where they can fully stand up and stretch their wings! Just cuz we eat some of them, don't mean we gotta torture all of them!

I'm undecided on Prop 4.... It's such a touchy subject with so many teens not feeling like they can turn to their parents/guardians in a situation like terminating a pregnancy, and I wouldn't want teenagers to have to do backroom abortions....

Yes in 7 - Energy companies MUST start working towards making some of the energy they provide be renewable energy...

No on 8 (come on, let the gay marry each other and learn how to hate each other over time like us heteros do! )

Those were the propositions I felt the most strong about....

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

You guys DO realize that Obama has terrorist links. His middle name is even Hussein. Coincidence? I think not. 9/11 was an inside job... inside with Barack. His aunt is an illegal in the country and may as well be a part of it too.

He leaves so many questions unanswered and won't swear an oath to the bible, he'll swear it to the Koran without any hesitation though.

Do you really trust someone like him? How can you? The guy is MUSLIM, born to into a radical muslim society and to an athiest mother.

McCain is old but he's a lot more trustworthy-- at least we'll know what will happen with him in office.

MCCAIN 08!

Personally I can't even stand the idea of a black in office. Now all of them coloreds are going to be obnoxious and loud about how they finally made a difference. Good job guys.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eel-translator View Post
You guys DO realize that Obama has terrorist links. His middle name is even Hussein. Coincidence? I think not. 9/11 was an inside job... inside with Barack. His aunt is an illegal in the country and may as well be a part of it too.

He leaves so many questions unanswered and won't swear an oath to the bible, he'll swear it to the Koran without any hesitation though.

Do you really trust someone like him? How can you? The guy is MUSLIM, born to into a radical muslim society and to an athiest mother.

McCain is old but he's a lot more trustworthy-- at least we'll know what will happen with him in office.

MCCAIN 08!

Personally I can't even stand the idea of a black in office. Now all of them coloreds are going to be obnoxious and loud about how they finally made a difference. Good job guys.
Wow. Go lay down, racist.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADZ View Post
i think hes joking
Old 11-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Code:
<a href="terrorism.com"> Barack Obama </a>
Do you follow me?

*sigh* At least O'Reilly understands what I mean.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eel-translator View Post
Code:
<a href="terrorism.com"> Barack Obama </a>
Do you follow me?

*sigh* At least O'Reilly understands what I mean.
Oh I follow you. You're incorrect, but I follow you.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

I bet you hate Bush too.

I bet you hate this country.

I bet you'd just love to see bald Eagles murdered and ripped apart in the name of OSAMA.

Bush did a lot of good for you and you're too naive to see it. He did well with what he was given. There haven't been any more terrorist attacks, have there? Have you considered that?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Lulz. She's joking. And Canadian.

-I'm voting for Obama

-I'm voting no on 8 because I believe that marriage is for everybody that wants it

-I'm voting no on 4 because there are some girls who don't have the type of parents that need to know about their abortion (And there are some girls who's parents are the reason they need to get an abortion)

-I don't know about 2 because I heard that it's going to make the quality of life for egg laying chickens worse than it is currently.

-A tentative no on 6, because I don't think that increasing the crowding in our already crowded prisons is the answer

-Yes on 7 we need renewable energy

-no on 9, it costs too much, makes no sense to me and will potentially curtail individual civil liberties

I don't know about the others