Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

the event is like caprica. ill watch it to pass the time buts its not that great. if you want good sci fi stick to stargate universe, sanctuary and lost girl.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Location: not in a house, not with a mouse, not here or there, not ANYWHERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Problem is, odds are, and I'll try not to...but...

odds are one day, I'm going to not have homework, or maybe be productive and finish early...or something....and I'll be super bored, a party will be cancelled, my friend will bail on me and the movies is a no-go...or something...
and I'll be online

I'll be on hulu....and I'll see it...I'll see The Event...something inside me will say

"fuck it...let's watch the first episode"

and if this is any bit as "okay/good" as the first episode of Lost was....I'm gonna probably stay and watch this whole goddamn series and fuck me if it isn't as stupid and disappointing as that shit Lost turned out to be.

Fuck...
this is EXACTLY how i got sucked into "heroes" and "nip/tuck", both of which turned out to be huge disappointments in the end but i'll be damned if i didn't watch every.single.episode. i'm trying my best to avoid "the event"....friggin' hulu
Old 10-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #13 (permalink)

I can see where this show is headed already.. it's one big mind fucking puzzle like lost.. but on NBC.. the shit tv station
Old 10-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmilf25 View Post
this is EXACTLY how i got sucked into "heroes" and "nip/tuck", both of which turned out to be huge disappointments in the end but i'll be damned if i didn't watch every.single.episode. i'm trying my best to avoid "the event"....friggin' hulu
Well, I never got through Season 2 of Heroes, but I didn't feel like I wasted enough of my life on it to be to upset with it...but it did start to get disappointing (hence why I stopped).

I can't blame Nip/Tuck for anything though. It gave me 5 (or 4? as many seasons as were still in Miami, whenever they left there it just turned to a shit ass show) seasons of great television. Life changing/monumental TV? No I'm not saying that...but the show was highly entertaining for 5 good years. After that it became shit...

Lost however...I thought started off great, let me down a little in season 2 (but I kept watching) let me down a lot more (to the point I thought it was literally a stupid show, but kept watching) in season 3..and I didn't even like the show anymore for the last 3 seasons....but every couple month's I'd catch up and watch all the episodes...

I will probably never hate a show as much as I hate Lost. For being both addictive and HIGHLY FUCKING STUPID.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
Old 10-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

I stopped watching lost after season 2 because it just got stupid..
Old 10-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
the event is like caprica. ill watch it to pass the time buts its not that great. if you want good sci fi stick to stargate universe, sanctuary and lost girl.
Good sci fi = The Next Generation
Old 10-21-2010, 04:53 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Good sci fi = The Next Generation
i was referring to new episodes currently airing. if you want shows that we have to wait to return, theres eureka (last season was weird but still good), haven and dr who. but as for good sci fi of all time that needs its own thread.