Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-12-2010, 05:17 AM   #21 (permalink)

Spooky may have been wrong about it being canceled...but he's right about the ending kinda sucking.

I mean overall, I'm really glad you recommended this mini-series me and my bud both really liked it...but the ending didn't make a whole lot of sense and the whole thing felt a bit rushed....this clearly had SO MUCH potential in being an amazing show...but instead it was a far too quick/short miniseries.

I really liked it though..thanks for the rec.

Lost can suck Lost Room's dick.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Spooky may have been wrong about it being canceled...but he's right about the ending kinda sucking.

I mean overall, I'm really glad you recommended this mini-series me and my bud both really liked it...but the ending didn't make a whole lot of sense and the whole thing felt a bit rushed....this clearly had SO MUCH potential in being an amazing show...but instead it was a far too quick/short miniseries.

I really liked it though..thanks for the rec.

Lost can suck Lost Room's dick.
I'm glad you liked it, overall I thought it was amazing, and while the ending wasn't great, the journey was awesome....... same way I feel about Lost

Like I and some others said before, it would have been awesome if it was a series with a regular amount of shows in a season. When it was over I just wanted more.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglass View Post
I'm glad you liked it, overall I thought it was amazing, and while the ending wasn't great, the journey was awesome....... same way I feel about Lost

Like I and some others said before, it would have been awesome if it was a series with a regular amount of shows in a season. When it was over I just wanted more.
I want a headphones that if you wear while listening to KATG you turn invisible.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Uber-fans of Lost might like to check this out.

For any of you who invested six years of your life into that disaster only to get to the end and go "what the fuck!??", this book might be the last thing between you and slitting your wrists.

Billed as one fan's humorous endeavor to understand how a seemingly indomitable TV franchise could have so comprehensively jumped the shark, John Rasor explores the Lost phenomenon from it's very beginnings through to it's Soprano's styled "fuck you" declaration to fans in it's final season

"How Lost Got Lost" is available for pre-order now in the run up to it's August 15th release date.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #25 (permalink)

Failed its Fans in the end?

More liked Failed Its Fans After The First Season and Continued To Ass Rape Them With Bullshit For Four More Years.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #26 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Failed its Fans in the end?

More liked Failed Its Fans After The First Season and Continued To Ass Rape Them With Bullshit For Four More Years.
Well - I am happy in the knowledge that I didn't shackle myself to this shit for six years. I'm just helping out the author who is a buddy of mine.