Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 12:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
JackieO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 401
Misdemeanor Arraignments - m4w - 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-513123041@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-18, 11:08AM CST


December 14, 8:15am. You wore an orange jump suit, flip flops and leg irons. I think you were charged with either driving after suspension, open bottle in a motor vehicle, or both. As I recall, you were given 90 days suspended, a fine and some chemical dependancy counseling.

I was the guy at the prosecution table wearing a blue suit and red tie. I was thumbing though a copy of the Minnesota Criminal Statutes.

As the bailiff led you out, our eyes met and it seemed as though we had "a moment." If you have any sort of access to a computer, please shoot me an email. Maybe we can have a drink when you get off probation.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer
 
jesikat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the mitten
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post
Misdemeanor Arraignments - m4w - 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-513123041@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-18, 11:08AM CST


December 14, 8:15am. You wore an orange jump suit, flip flops and leg irons. I think you were charged with either driving after suspension, open bottle in a motor vehicle, or both. As I recall, you were given 90 days suspended, a fine and some chemical dependancy counseling.

I was the guy at the prosecution table wearing a blue suit and red tie. I was thumbing though a copy of the Minnesota Criminal Statutes.

As the bailiff led you out, our eyes met and it seemed as though we had "a moment." If you have any sort of access to a computer, please shoot me an email. Maybe we can have a drink when you get off probation.



whaaaaaaaaa?????
no ways!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
marina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I live in Southern California.
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post
Misdemeanor Arraignments - m4w - 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-513123041@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-18, 11:08AM CST


December 14, 8:15am. You wore an orange jump suit, flip flops and leg irons. I think you were charged with either driving after suspension, open bottle in a motor vehicle, or both. As I recall, you were given 90 days suspended, a fine and some chemical dependancy counseling.

I was the guy at the prosecution table wearing a blue suit and red tie. I was thumbing though a copy of the Minnesota Criminal Statutes.

As the bailiff led you out, our eyes met and it seemed as though we had "a moment." If you have any sort of access to a computer, please shoot me an email. Maybe we can have a drink when you get off probation.
oh this has got to be a joke.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MichaelG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In my chair
Posts: 4,566
Now That I know a few of you and your home address I am going to post something on your local Craigs list for you to find.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
JackieO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post
whaaaaaaaaa?????
no ways!
'tis true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
oh this has got to be a joke.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Considering where it came from.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG View Post
Now That I know a few of you and your home address I am going to post something on your local Craigs list for you to find.
You totally should!




Swing for you to try - m4w - 40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-513123041@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-18, 3:00 CST

Me--Mexican from California
You- White Woman from the middle

The postman came and deliver the swing. Now will you come and deliver?






(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MichaelG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In my chair
Posts: 4,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post
You totally should!
Swing for you to try - m4w - 40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-513123041@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-18, 3:00 CST

Me--Mexican from California
You- White Woman from the middle

The postman came and deliver the swing. Now will you come and deliver?

Awesome.....
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post
'tis true!




I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Considering where it came from.




You totally should!




Swing for you to try - m4w - 40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-513123041@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-18, 3:00 CST

Me--Mexican from California
You- White Woman from the middle

The postman came and deliver the swing. Now will you come and deliver?






bad grammar is key to the believability, good job
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:35 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
But paltalk isn't?
Of course it is! I wonder if we should trade stuff on there?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
JackieO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
bad grammar is key to the believability, good job





(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:54 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ElleJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,197
Seeking other S.Jersey Realtors...Lets talk - m4w - 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-509494090@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-14, 5:27PM EST


So, do any other South Jersey Real Estate Agents read through the CL personals?
I think it would be fun to chat with someone in the same profession and have some fun.
Im marriend and need to be discreet. Business is slow this time of year, maybe we could find a way to fill some of the spare time. Wink Wink

Ive always had a fantasy of having a discreet affair with someone. It would be fun to have something in common to talk about.

Email me. Id love to hear from you!


At first I thought it was a joke from MG. Then I realized it didn't mention flip flops, sooo...this is for reals. For the record, no I will not be contacting him. Weirdo.
__________________
No apologies ever need be made. I know you better than you fake it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger