Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-03-2006, 07:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Girls Gone Wild Tonight!!

Tonight, they're filming more Girls Gone Wild footage in the town where I live. And I don't have to work but my wife will be at work. What an opportunity, right?

Sadly, I will not be providing a blow by blow account for you guys. Last thing I need is Mrs. lickmyballssuckmy saying, "Who are you? I don't even know you.." But just think of the possibilities... Oh, well..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

Most girls gone wild taping sessions are lame, nothing happens. Theyve built a bad rep.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Even if that's not true, it eases the pain just a bit.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
zwa

A girls gone wild bus ran over some guy on a bike here a couple of weeks ago. hell of a way to go, eh?

(i dont think he went though)

Old 08-03-2006, 08:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy
Tonight, they're filming more Girls Gone Wild footage in the town where I live. And I don't have to work but my wife will be at work. What an opportunity, right?

Sadly, I will not be providing a blow by blow account for you guys. Last thing I need is Mrs. lickmyballssuckmy saying, "Who are you? I don't even know you.." But just think of the possibilities... Oh, well..

Yeah I went to a taping once, pretty frickin lame, didn't see one teet and it was all dirty shady men trying to molest women... The ratio was like 100-1. It wouldd,ve been 200-1 but they pay girls to be on stage
Old 08-03-2006, 08:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

dirty shady men trying to molest women.. and not one? I'm feeling better about missing it all the time.. I'm going to have a grand old time on the daily american forums tonight.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:

Hey lickmyballssuckmy,I sure hope Shooters is importing some girls into Hilo because this town has some scary looking ones. I, like you, have no pass from the wife tonight....oh well.

Last edited by cubbybear; 08-03-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

There are some cute ones work in the offices around here and probably dying to get out of this one horse town. Oh, and some college chicks. With any luck, they'll think this is their big chance. Other than that, you're right. If they can make everybody go by using the smallest door into the building, they will keep out some of the not so fly girls..
Old 08-03-2006, 12:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
There are some cute ones work in the offices around here and probably dying to get out of this one horse town. Oh, and some college chicks. With any luck, they'll think this is their big chance. Other than that, you're right. If they can make everybody go by using the smallest door into the building, they will keep out some of the not so fly girls..
Offices, Banks and Welfare lines. Hilo has a lot of "hot bodies, bad faced" women.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

They came to my Athens, GA when I lived there and nothing happened in the club but there was a lot of girls outside waiting to get on the bus. Probably not worth your time.