Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Suppernoob

Old 11-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up Goodbye Y'all! (For a while)

I've been listening to Keith and Chemda for a good while. My first episode was actually the one that saw Myka Fox banned from the show (for almost a year), and I haven't missed an episode since. I'm shipping out to Air Force Basic Training on Tuesday, and I just wanted to thank y'all. While I haven't done much of anything on the Forums, I've laughed, cried and laughed a hell of a lot more with all of you. And, for one glorious month where I could afford it, I enjoyed the hell out of KATGVIP as well.

Thank you Keith and Chemda, for helping me through the good times and bad, and teaching me a lot about life, NYC, the world (as seen by Keith) and the impending Robot Revolution. While I haven't always agreed with y'all (Screw you, Coheed and Cambria is awesome), you've taught me a lot and helped me develop as a person, and I couldn't be more happy about it. Just wanted to get needlessly sappy before I do probably the hardest thing I'll have ever done. Keep on keeping on, and I'll hear you guys on the other side. (With my shiny new VIP Gold, baby.)

Peace, Love and KATG
-Stuart from Texas

(P.S. My girlfriend loves the show too, and especially loves Chemda and Lauren. She says y'all are cute together. Just saying. :3)
(P.P.S. As a blanket statement, I agree with you, Keith. We cool?)
(P.P.P.S. I'm aiming to be the KATG Hottest Guy in 2014. See you there, Competition. >:3)

Last edited by Suppernoob; 11-04-2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Need a PPPS.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Good luck, stay safe, and thank you for your service. Come back to the KATG world safe and soon.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks mang.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Write to your girlfriend every day or as often as you possibly can. My boyfriend is about to graduate from Army basic training next week and that's about the only advice I can really give you. He's a katg listener as well! He said that writing so frequently really helped him because it was as if he still got to talk to me. I wrote every day so that he would get mail at every mail call. Let your girlfriend know that it would be really great if you could still keep up with everything that happens while you're away. Other than that, you'll get through it Just don't do anything that will get you yelled at.

ps: have your girlfriend message me if she has any questions or just wants to talk!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

She's not really a part of the forums, otherwise I would. And she's gonna write a rather large amount of letters, but I can't afford all the stamps to write back to every single one. We've got that all planned out. ;3 And I don't mind getting yelled at a bit. It builds character. :P
Old 11-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This is a good ting you're doing. Be careful out there.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

I'm back! Just got internet yesterday. Listening to KATG as I type, and it feels good to be home. Love the new layout, btw. Looks snazzy.
So, BMT was interesting.I come out of it with a bunch more muscle, 8 new uniforms, a thousand experiences and, sadly, one less girlfriend. Now I have access to my guitar and phone, though, so all is right in the world. Good to be back.

Peace, Love, and KATG.
-Stuart
Tech007 likes this.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suppernoob View Post

(P.P.P.S. I'm aiming to be the KATG Hottest Guy in 2014. See you there, Competition. >:3)
hey. how about some pics for the ladies for 20[squirteen].

Last edited by Sparrow; 01-16-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

up lên cho các bác