Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
For convinience, could you create a rss-feed?
Or let it be created, if one has to be specific in this thread?
One has already been created!

Check it out, and make sure I know what I'm talking about.

That should be added to the CoolSuperCool show page soon!

Thanks for caring!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Aw, your theme song is hilarious, robot man. Good show! I just finished listening to both full episodes. I love you and Micah together; you play off one another very well.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Aw, your theme song is hilarious, robot man. Good show! I just finished listening to both full episodes. I love you and Micah together; you play off one another very well.
Thanks so much!
The theme song was conceived of and rapped by MC Mr. Napkins. For those who wanted to know, or didn't!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Myq - I'm totally digging the new podcast and I love the "FAST" versions of them. I just finished listening to the 2nd episode and the only thing I would ask is to have your guests get closer to the mic. One of the guys kept training off in his stories and I wanted to hear them! Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorGradStudent View Post
Myq - I'm totally digging the new podcast and I love the "FAST" versions of them. I just finished listening to the 2nd episode and the only thing I would ask is to have your guests get closer to the mic. One of the guys kept training off in his stories and I wanted to hear them! Can't wait for the next episode.
Thanks for the feedback!
I have passed along your concern to my producer, though I think from this point forward, everyone is loud. Henry is a quieter guy sometimes. He's thoughtful, and inspires thoughts in others (especially if you can't hear him, and have to use your imagination). Was it more than just one person? Because three out of four guests, plus two out of two me's, that's a solid percentage of people you COULD hear. (You didn't think there were thousands of other guests you couldn't hear, correct?)

Sincerely, I don't think that should be a problem forever. If it is, please keep me apprised here, or at HangOutWithMePod@gmail.com, and your concerns will be addressed!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yes, Myq, you're having some sound issues with your guests. Sometimes they fade out so low I have no clue what they said.

Keep it up and good luck with it!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Yes, Myq, you're having some sound issues with your guests. Sometimes they fade out so low I have no clue what they said.

Keep it up and good luck with it!
Thanks Brian! Did it happen with both guests in both episodes? Did it happen with me or just them? I will pass along the info to technical support. Sincerely appreciated!
Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Definitely both episodes. More in the second one. Who's the dude with the gravelly voice? More often with him.

And never with you.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Definitely both episodes. More in the second one. Who's the dude with the gravelly voice? More often with him.

And never with you.
Out of curiosity, what level did you have your volume? I have heard from others that they could hear everything but needed the volume up more than usual. Were you on full blast?

Also, if we want to spare everyone else this intriguing, universal conversation, feel free to email me or if people are rapt, let's continue here!

Ps thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
Out of curiosity, what level did you have your volume? I have heard from others that they could hear everything but needed the volume up more than usual. Were you on full blast?

Ps thanks!
I was adjusting my volume up and down on a regular basis. If I kept it all the way up, you were blowing out my ears.

P.S. My pleasure.