Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
* Memory MAY not serve. But listening to the whole episode would. If you DID, and didn't hear Micah, then never mind! But he was indeed there. Why do you think that he wasn't?

There are so many guys in the background for his show sometimes I can't tell who's talking. I definitely missed Micah's voice so it seemed like Pardo was jokingly berating you for bringing someone with you who wasn't actually there. You and KATG have the best episodes this season so far.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #42 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
There are so many guys in the background for his show sometimes I can't tell who's talking. I definitely missed Micah's voice so it seemed like Pardo was jokingly berating you for bringing someone with you who wasn't actually there. You and KATG have the best episodes this season so far.
Understood. Then it was a good question and answer on both our parts. Teamwork! Also good work, Micah. Except for distinguishing yourself with a memorable voice.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #43 (permalink)

Catching up on your show now. Elna Baker!!!! OMG I LOVE HER! I've heard several of her stories on Risk and maybe This American Life (?) and she is an awesome storyteller. Her story about her dog rescue experience had me crying.

The show is excellent. I'm laughing out loud at work. You have great rapport with all of your guests.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Catching up on your show now. Elna Baker!!!! OMG I LOVE HER! I've heard several of her stories on Risk and maybe This American Life (?) and she is an awesome storyteller. Her story about her dog rescue experience had me crying.

The show is excellent. I'm laughing out loud at work. You have great rapport with all of your guests.
you are right, elna is great! i'm happy to have had her. you very well may have heard her stories on everything you mentioned.

i really appreciate your listening and saying the nice things you are experiencing. take note, everyone else!
Old 11-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I really enjoy the show, Myq. But sometimes the pace gets a bit too frenetic. Especially when both of your guests are males. I mean, it's enjoyable to hear the rising pace, but as it keeps going it sometimes gets to be a bit much.

The episode with the two women went the opposite way. As the show winds down you're all almost whispering.....
Old 11-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #46 (permalink)

I like when they go manic. Listening to the Mike Recine ep now and when they have the conversation about the "neck hole" smoker guys and regrets, I was crying in my cubicle trying not to laugh out loud (I have a psycho cube-mate who loves turning people in for being noisy). So wrong, yet so entertaining.

"I never went to Europe."
Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
I really enjoy the show, Myq.
Hooray!
A non-frenetic response from your friendly neighborhood podcaster.

Quote:
I like when they go manic.
Thanks!I like it too!It's super fun!How is this for an attempt at a manic response?Was that sentence too long?What about this?This?Fun!
Old 11-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #48 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

This showed up on Reddit today... Myq is awesome!

(Canadian who can't come but loves Myq)

Space Cream - Imgur
Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #49 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrucial View Post
This showed up on Reddit today... Myq is awesome!

(Canadian who can't come but loves Myq)

Space Cream - Imgur
Thanks! You're awesome... what is it that you are saying that you cannot attend because you are Canadian? (Is it that you think the "Hang Out With Me" of this thread's title refers to a physical event, as opposed to a podcast that can be listened to from anywhere, INCLUDING Canada?) Or have I misinterpreted your motivation in saying you're a "Canadian who can't come"?

Either way, I appreciate your love, and I have been putting jokes on Reddit with more frequency these days, so look forward to seeing more!
Old 11-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #50 (permalink)
myq

Episode 18 exists! And it features Keith and The Girl!

See?