Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree234Likes

Old 04-30-2019, 01:50 AM   #361 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Sam, Brienne and Jaime got swarmed so many times that when they turned out to be alive at the end I figured they must've resurrected 3 or 4 times by The Red Woman.
Keith and Enunciated Piffle like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:32 AM   #362 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Right?!
Old 05-01-2019, 07:05 AM   #363 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I liked the white walker battle, but I have two notes: one don’t wait until the zombie monsters are at your line before you roast them with your dragons and two lights?. (, I think one of your allies is a follower of the lord of it or something)
Old 05-01-2019, 07:53 AM   #364 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsmittyroad View Post
I liked the white walker battle, but I have two notes: one don’t wait until the zombie monsters are at your line before you roast them with your dragons and two lights?. (, I think one of your allies is a follower of the lord of it or something)
Well if you want to get into tactical analysis of the battle, there's way more to find wrong with it than just that. Fair warning though, that article could take some joy out of an otherwise great episode.
Bucho likes this.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:19 PM   #365 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

that battle of the dead was average as fuck.
How racist and crappy that the Dothraki all got killed off screen, in the dark and were the first to die. But I guess the ivory queen has a nation of brown eunuchs to lead to their death at King's Landing.

The starks are fucking whack. Without Aria the Starks would have some award for doing the Absolute LEAST in that epsidoe. John flying in clouds, or hiding behind rocks, Bran staring off into space for 40 minutes. Did you want some sort of pay off from Sansa getting that dragon glass dagger? Did you think the valerian steel all the starks are entombed with would be a game changer to save those people? Nah. Let's watch them breathlessly creep around the crypt.

But not before we death-tease you with red flags for Sam, Brienne and Jamie about 10 times.

I wanted Sam dead since season 2. I wanted him extra dead in this episode.
Keith, Bucho and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:57 PM   #366 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Dothraki are horse people. Horse riders go 1st. It’s not racism. It’s strategy.

You want Grey Worm and the Unsullied to double-time quick step all the way out to the enemy?! They’d be exhausted. Plus a Dothrak is fearless. They know the score.

Some days a Dothrak is raping and pillaging. Having a fine time. Some days a Dothrak is riding into certain death. Against frozen zombies.

They know the score. Plus, we know why those riders died. Dothraki are essentially Neanderthals. They got distracted by their arakh blades - blazing with fire. “Pretty flame” distract Dothrak. Dothrak die.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 05-01-2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: To continue shitting on stinky horse people
Old 05-01-2019, 04:19 PM   #367 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Keith I told you Brienne and Jamie would end up fine together!!!
Old 05-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #368 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
that battle of the dead was average as fuck.
How racist and crappy that the Dothraki all got killed off screen, in the dark and were the first to die. But I guess the ivory queen has a nation of brown eunuchs to lead to their death at King's Landing.

The starks are fucking whack. Without Aria the Starks would have some award for doing the Absolute LEAST in that epsidoe. John flying in clouds, or hiding behind rocks, Bran staring off into space for 40 minutes. Did you want some sort of pay off from Sansa getting that dragon glass dagger? Did you think the valerian steel all the starks are entombed with would be a game changer to save those people? Nah. Let's watch them breathlessly creep around the crypt.

But not before we death-tease you with red flags for Sam, Brienne and Jamie about 10 times.

I wanted Sam dead since season 2. I wanted him extra dead in this episode.
Starks are buried with iron, not valaryan steel. Those swords are passed down the family line. They're too valuable to jsut bury.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:00 PM   #369 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
Keith I told you Brienne and Jamie would end up fine together!!!
Did a blog tell you that? How would you even fuckin’ know...
Old 05-06-2019, 03:36 AM   #370 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Some lessons from 804:

1. Don't give away your dog just because you have a new dragon
2. If Bronn says he is going to punch you in the face, believe him
3. The entirety of 805 should just be Arya and The Hound riding to King's Landing
4. Never fall for a sisterfucker