Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree234Likes

Old 04-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #71 (permalink)

Loving this new season, no surprise as so far I'm also loving the third book. I really appreciate how true the show is to the book especially compared to some other movies/tv series. Also really enjoyed the most recent episode.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #72 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

GEEZUS can Daenerys BE any fucking hotter? I'm sorry but when she started speaking Valeryan I flipped the fuck out. This bitch now got an army of thousands dedicated to her AND fucking dragons.

Fucking dragons, yo! This bitch got mothafucking dragons! hahaha I don't know how else to express how much I love this show! The only thing closest to the show is the facebook episode recaps, big thanks to whoever created those gems
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #73 (permalink)

The King "mynameisJamie" slayer is an ass. But so is everyone else. Not a saint among them. Well, maybe Arya. That's what makes this show so believeable on top of entertaining. Even Ned Stark made mistakes but was still considered a good man.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:37 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quintessential Loser View Post
The King "mynameisJamie" slayer is an ass. But so is everyone else. Not a saint among them. Well, maybe Arya. That's what makes this show so believeable on top of entertaining. Even Ned Stark made mistakes but was still considered a good man.
My boyfriend has a totally nonsexual hard-on for Arya. He just thinks she's the fucking coolest.

Last Sunday we were actually talking about how everyone in the fucking world knows and respects Ned even though he cheated on his wife. But he thought he was gonna die and then took the bastard in a raised him so apparently he even knew how to cheat right.

I think I squealed with glee when Lena headley's face went from "hahaha you dwarf fuck!" to "wait..what? Me?" at the end. This is the first show I've watched "live" in a long time and I do not like waiting for new episodes. >_< the bf and I both simultaneously said "fuck you!" to the tv when it ended.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #75 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
This is the first show I've watched "live" in a long time and I do not like waiting for new episodes. >_< the bf and I both simultaneously said "fuck you!" to the tv when it ended.
There is something to be said for watching 10 episodes in a row.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #76 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I finally got into this about two weeks before the new season started, and I'm super glad I did, but it is REALLY hard to wait for a new episode each week when you watched 20 over the course of two weeks.

Having said that though, the last two episodes were worth the wait. Epic and amazing. I LOL'd when that forever-smirk was wiped off Cercei's face. xD
Old 05-02-2013, 08:35 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
I think I squealed with glee when Lena headley's face went from "hahaha you dwarf fuck!" to "wait..what? Me?" at the end.
Twas a favorite moment of mine as well.

And that girl playing Arya is a good actress. My heart broke when she said "I can be your family."
Old 05-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #78 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I don't know how you guys remember all these names.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #79 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It can be tough. This is such a character based show.

I went searching and found this: Game of Thrones Wiki

They have a nice picture right on the front page:

Old 05-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
My boyfriend has a totally nonsexual hard-on for Arya. He just thinks she's the fucking coolest.

Last Sunday we were actually talking about how everyone in the fucking world knows and respects Ned even though he cheated on his wife. But he thought he was gonna die and then took the bastard in a raised him so apparently he even knew how to cheat right.

I think I squealed with glee when Lena headley's face went from "hahaha you dwarf fuck!" to "wait..what? Me?" at the end. This is the first show I've watched "live" in a long time and I do not like waiting for new episodes. >_< the bf and I both simultaneously said "fuck you!" to the tv when it ended.
Just to be clear, I liked your last paragraph; not your bf's pedocrush on the little girl who looks like a boy.