Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-16-2008, 06:07 AM   #41 (permalink)

Just checkin'
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 AM   #42 (permalink)

i pledge to eat even more meat, one extra dead animal a day, for every vegetarian that declares a vegetarian diet to be healthier than a well rounded diet of awesome dead animals and butchered, genetically altered and patented by monsanto, organic veggies. i love that new term organic. lolz. you vegetarians are big reasons the world is so fucked up polluted(not that the meat eaters are any better). i have faith that one day, probably in the near future, monsanto will market their new organic veggies that actually have meat growing inside! will the vegans eat it then?

seriously, theres all sorts of horrible fucked up amoral abuse in the veggie end of the industry, too. being vegan isnat anymore pro mother earth than being a straight carnivore.

i want monsanto to design my baby.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #43 (permalink)

Here's a fun fact. If you have ever gone to Subway and ordered a veggie sub thinking you were eating healthy, you were wrong. The Subway veggie sub is the most unhealthy sub you can get from there. Well maybe not worse than the fried pork lard sub, but come on, at least you know what you are gettin' with that one.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:58 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Here's a fun fact. If you have ever gone to Subway and ordered a veggie sub thinking you were eating healthy, you were wrong. The Subway veggie sub is the most unhealthy sub you can get from there. Well maybe not worse than the fried pork lard sub, but come on, at least you know what you are gettin' with that one.
But I make it okay by shoving potato chips inside. Potato's a veggie, right?

but srsly, you're talking about the subway veggie patty (which I'd never even heard of until that 'subways unhealthy too article came out). The subway veggie delight, which is the more popular veggie sub, is just the veggies and not the meat, which couldn't possibly be the most unhealthy sub.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:02 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
But I make it okay by shoving potato chips inside. Potato's a veggie, right?

but srsly, you're talking about the subway veggie patty (which I'd never even heard of until that 'subways unhealthy too article came out). The subway veggie delight, which is the more popular veggie sub, is just the veggies and not the meat, which couldn't possibly be the most unhealthy sub.
One word, bacon.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #46 (permalink)

Hmm, I wonder if spooky would be as interested in a squished toad sammich.

anyway...

the veggie patty sub is horrid, it's very greasy and fatty. However as a once-in-a-while thing, it's fine just like everything else.

Organic, there are issues here, I mean jesus EVERYTHING is touted as organic these days, often it is overused and in some cases can be just as bad, because they are going to the extreme, or really AREN'T organic in the way they need to be, there are no "best practices" for organic that are consistent throughout even the US.

spooky, have a good steak (microwave it if you want), a nice, juicy chicken breast, a good fish filet and maybe a pork something or other.

That covers all people in my family
Old 10-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-Diesel View Post
You're a fucking moron.
Prove me wrong. I dare you. Until then, stop spreading misinformation.

Quote:
Too much of anything is a bad thing.
Isn't that what I said?

Quote:
Given that, the right kinds of saturated fat are actually good for your body. And there are lean sources of animal protein (chicken, most types of fish, venison, lean cuts of beef, etc...) which are lower in saturated fat but still have essential amino acids.
True and there are way better ways of getting those, without the negatives of animal sources.

Quote:
I agree with Spooky. We have incisors for a reason; and that reason, my dear friends, is to chew yummy meat.
You also have the ability to grow a neck beard. I choose not to even though I do love the smell of a yummy steak. Just because your body can do something doesn't mean it's the right choice.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:08 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
There's no need to refute him, we know he's an idiot.
How do you know that? Please share.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
you vegetarians are big reasons the world is so fucked up polluted(not that the meat eaters are any better).
It take 42 times the amount of fossil fuel to bring 1 calorie of animal protein to market than plant protein. Where are you getting this stuff?
Old 10-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
36D

Vegetarian for 13 years. No I don't preach. No, I don't care if you eat meat, but, much like smoking, don't kiss me when you still taste like it. and please drop allll the vegetarian jokes, because they're not funny and I've been hearing them for 13 years and yours are never funny OR original. Furthermore, don't dangle steak in front of me and tell me to eat it and how yummy it is, because you're just being a fucking asshole and again, it's not funny. If you had a FUNNY vegetarian joke, maybe I would laugh. But honestly. I don't dangle tofu in front of you trying to gross you out.

okay. /end rant.

Anyway, I'm always intrigued about how people make the decision to go back to eating meat and I hear horror stories (as I see it anyway) about people who have been vegetarian for years and years and then decide suddenly that they want to eat meat. Because what if that happens to me? I don't really want to eat meat again. However the times that I have accidentally eaten meat, I haven't felt sick or anything.

Birthday list!!
SNA 10,000th post (for a few minutes, anyway)