Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #11 (permalink)

I'm sure Drew came up with the idea for them to do a podcast, and I'm sure Dawn was the one who made him sign the PodShow contract. She ruins that whole show, and Drew just goes along with it. If they got divorced, I'm sure he would put out a good show on his own.

/spooky shrug
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
I'm sure Drew came up with the idea for them to do a podcast, and I'm sure Dawn was the one who made him sign the PodShow contract. She ruins that whole show, and Drew just goes along with it. If they got divorced, I'm sure he would put out a good show on his own.

/spooky shrug
yea, i listened from show one, i remember them mentioning how drew gets everything set up and dawn just talks, drew does all the work. He started the whole podcast idea and carried it out.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell
yea, i listened from show one, i remember them mentioning how drew gets everything set up and dawn just talks, drew does all the work. He started the whole podcast idea and carried it out.
And I bet while they're not recording their shitty podcast, she's dragging him around by the dick, shredding any amount of dignity he might have once had.

Do I really care? No. But I gotta feel bad for the guy.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
And I bet while they're not recording their shitty podcast, she's dragging him around by the dick, shredding any amount of dignity he might have once had.

Do I really care? No. But I gotta feel bad for the guy.
Hell no, she leave to go off with rhin, and moon girl, and thet is when we get the best podcast out of the feed.

Drew, being geeky,
Drew and Dawns Dad.
Drew and Dawn sister, (not the prego one)

It is ablessing for Drew and the rest of us when she leaves town.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Hell no, she leave to go off with rhin, and moon girl, and thet is when we get the best podcast out of the feed.

Drew, being geeky,
Drew and Dawns Dad.

Very true. Drew is a great podcaster, but Dawn has delusions of grandeur. She thinks she's funny, she thinks she's a singer, and she thinks she's smart. She's wrong on all 3 counts. She claims to be environmentally conscious, but drives an SUV and an RV, and she hasn't seemed adverse to eating more than she needs to. She's an idiot, a hypocrite, and totally ruins the D&D show.
Old 07-30-2006, 03:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG

Drew, being geeky,
Drew and Dawns Dad.

I know not of these things... I haven't listened to one of their shows in at least a year and a half.
Old 07-30-2006, 03:38 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
Very true. Drew is a great podcaster, but Dawn has delusions of grandeur. She thinks she's funny, she thinks she's a singer, and she thinks she's smart. She's wrong on all 3 counts. She claims to be environmentally conscious, but drives an SUV and an RV, and she hasn't seemed adverse to eating more than she needs to. She's an idiot, a hypocrite, and totally ruins the D&D show.
i dislike dawn, let me preface with that. dont get the wrong idea about what im about to say. but i do take issue with some stuff.

i dont know about her singing voice, but i think she has a great speaking voice. in my opinion, one of the best speaking voices ive heard from a female in the podcasting world. its the content of her character i have issues with.

i really dont care how she looks or what she weighs, and you really dont know if she eats alot, so thats not really fair to say.

also, SUVs have a utilitarian purpose, if you live in the sticks and it snows. both of which is true in her case. further, most SUVs get better or as good mileage as any van or truck. if you have kids or animals to lug around, an SUV is a sound choice. i pretty much just take exception in general with the media fed hatred of SUVs. they even have hybrid SUVs that get more than 30 to a gallon and RVs...most of em that ive seen have V-8s, and i rarely see or hear of anyone using it as a daily driver. they have virtually no environmental impact that im aware of. anyway, driving an SUV doesnt make you any more or less environmentally friendly than driving a smart car. its like saying someone who murders 6 people is worse than ssomeone who murders 4. and with the coal burning power companies, and all the other huge suppliers of CO2, it really doesnt matter.

as far as thinking shes smart, smart is a realitive term, and she lives in the sticks. ive never lived where she does, but many places ive been to in the backwoods southeast, ive easily been hands down the smartest guy in the room.

but i agree with your sentiment.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

I can never seem to find the time to type as much as spooky.

KATG has fired another shot across the bow of D&D and all we get back are subtle clown references. Lets get a real fuckin fight brewin. Cmon you pussies!!! It'll be great for ratings all around.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMjoCanadian
I can never seem to find the time to type as much as spooky.

KATG has fired another shot across the bow of D&D and all we get back are subtle clown references. Lets get a real fuckin fight brewin. Cmon you pussies!!! It'll be great for ratings all around.
im just so long winded, and pick on details of a message, even if i pretty much agree with it. pretty much, im an asshole. only fun in small doses.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:16 PM   #20 (permalink)

ya I usually skip through at least 15/17ths of your posts.