Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

I am stuck. Please help.

I am 30 years old, Asian, sober and I give a big shit about this post.

I was dating a girl named D, I liked her a lot but she wanted to keep on dating with other guys if possible. I did not like that but went along.

I belong to a running club, one runner named K flirts with me. So one day we got very buzzed and went to her place. I felt really bad, I felt like cheated D.

A week later D broke up with me. She just decided to stop dating with me.

I went to the Halloween party a few days later with K and saw D there. K got drunk, started hitting on some guys. I told K I am going home, went outside and saw D. I started talking to D and one thing led to another we went to her place.

The next morning D asked me if I had sex with K and if I did, was it while we were dating. I told her the truth and she told me to dress up and leave. I felt like shit said sorry thousand times and let my self out.

Someone found out what happened and called K. When K and I went to a dinner last night she flat out asked me if I left her at the party and fucked D. Oh yeah, I felt like dying right there and then. I was done lying so I just told her what happened. Surprisingly K was super understanding, she said she was sorry for hitting other guys at the party. She thinks shit like this happens and I should not be so hard on myself.

I just found out that D decided to join our running club with her another ex bf all of a sudden. Well I think D and her friends are trying to make me leave the club, and may be they want some kind of a revenge from me. I would hate it since I've been with the running club for years.

I feel really bad about this whole situation and I hate my self for causing all this crap. I don't want people hate me. What should I do?

If they want me to suffer, they got what they want. If they want more, I will try my best to make them happy.

Last edited by FallenAsian; 11-12-2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Shorter version; Another shorter version
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAsian View Post
Blah Blah Blah[
If I can offer this piece of advice first:

Rewrite that and make it way way way shorter. I barely finished the first bit and have no idea what your problem is.

Way shorter.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What did you cause?
Old 11-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

It isnt your fault. D is kind of a slut and isnt really into you anyway. Let her go. K seems to like you but anyone who is interested in you and doesnt have a problem with you going out and fucking someone else will likely do the same. You have strange taste in women but your obviously a pimp.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

If you feel bad for how you conducted yourself you're an idiot. You weren't exclusive with either of these women. Get some balls and brush this nonsense off.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

There is only one response to this.

Run faster.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Get some perspective. D wanted to fuck other people but was upset when you did? Unless you have a cuckold fantasy, you're with the wrong woman.

K and you weren't exclusive, so fucking another woman is totally okay.

If I was in your running club, I wouldn't give a shit who you fucked as long as they weren't my boyfriend. I would care about you bringing drama into my relaxing time. That would really piss me off. So don't cause drama with the running club and no one that matters will hate you.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

A wise man once said, "Living well is the best revenge." If D and her friends want to make you suffer, I suggest you turn the tables. K seems into you and apparently she's fine with what went down so here is the plan: Be happy. Just ignore D and her friends and have fun with K. Seeing you happy will make them angry and it will make your life better. In my experience, there is no point in worrying about the people who don't like you. Just do your thing and live your life, don't let them bother you.

"It's good to shut up sometimes" -Marcel Marceau
Old 11-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Get some perspective. D wanted to fuck other people but was upset when you did? Unless you have a cuckold fantasy, you're with the wrong woman.

K and you weren't exclusive, so fucking another woman is totally okay.

If I was in your running club, I wouldn't give a shit who you fucked as long as they weren't my boyfriend. I would care about you bringing drama into my relaxing time. That would really piss me off. So don't cause drama with the running club and no one that matters will hate you.
^This^

Seriously, you should have just asked Marina in the first place over in the 'Ask Marina' thread. She knows what she's talkin' about.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesiren View Post
go run alone and think about what you did.
I guess some people like to masturbate in groups.