Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoav View Post
where does retaliation get you? you thought it was ass that he shat on you for just posting, so you shit on him when he explains he's been going through shit... i don't see the logic, why paint yourself in an even dimmer light than you see him. maybe people are just assholes and we're all just looking for an excuse
Maybe you are right. At the same time shouldn't I be able to spit on someone who spat on me first. Once you start it you don't get to end it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtorm01 View Post
good god newfag, cant you see you are not welcome,
Actually excluding that thread i haven't had anything but good encounters with people here. Even in that thread it was only the three of you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:00 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by better dylan View Post
Maybe you are right. At the same time shouldn't I be able to spit on someone who spat on me first. Once you start it you don't get to end it.

Actually excluding that thread i haven't had anything but good encounters with people here. Even in that thread it was only the three of you.
dylan im sorry i shat on you in the other thread, you just sort of rubbed me wrong. truce?
Old 09-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoav View Post
it's not about being able to, you can spit on anyone you want, but if they started it you know certain facts, 1) you know they're willing and able to spit on people and 2) that being spat on makes you wanna spit on people, so by sinking to someone else's level you turn what should be a one way offensive act into an acceptable practice and endless cycle. you can still call someone out without retaliating, and in this case it turned out there was a reason for his shit behavior.. leaving him at least partially excused and now you look like the asshole. basically revenge isn't satisfying, it just appears that way because we're defective.
I was all set to agree with you but then he apologized. Thus had I not spit back the issue would have remained unresolved. You do make very valid points though and I will most likely not spit on people in the future.

Quote:
dylan im sorry i shat on you in the other thread, you just sort of rubbed me wrong. truce?
yea man. we're copasetic.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
im ok guys, really, ive talked to my sister about it, she is worried and asked me to stop, thats enough. she matters to me and i dont want to hurt her nor myself. thanks guys for the help, it really matters alot to me. and im a senior in highschool and dont see the point in going to public school, i dont have many subjects and it allows me to learn more. im now seeing my friends every sunday now and am doing fine. it was late the other night and i was just being moody. im not an attention whore though im just confused. dont worry guys, ill be fine,

thank you
That was too easy. What happens when it's late and you're being moody again? Surely you knew your sis wouldn't like it when you did it before.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #25 (permalink)

Download some My Chemical Romance, dye your hair black and buy some jeans 4 sizes too small.

The elderly will look at you funny but the elderly are cunts.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Download some My Chemical Romance, dye your hair black and buy some jeans 4 sizes too small.

The elderly will look at you funny but the elderly are cunts.
/facepalm
Old 09-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
That was too easy. What happens when it's late and you're being moody again? Surely you knew your sis wouldn't like it when you did it before.
i knew she would be mad, thats why i told her. ill be less moody now on. i wish i could delete threads
Old 09-30-2009, 03:18 AM   #28 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Old 09-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

You're a senior in high school. With your parents as instructors you must be doing well. It's almost October. School usually ends in late may-second week of June. Now is the time to start making plans. Really focus on what you want to do and what you want out of life next year and for the rest of your life.
Your life up to this point has been dictated by everyone besides you. I assume your family has made plans for you to attend college (excuse my ignorance to home-schooling). This is going to allow you an amount of freedom unprecedented to you. This should be a really exciting time in your life and you should embrace it. I know it's confusing and it's really easy to satisfy yourself by being self-destructive but in the scheme of your whole life you're almost out of larvae stage. Hang in there.
I read that you told your sister about it, which is probably the best thing that you could have done, because someone that loves you is now informed. I know you said you're better now but mostly likely you will get into that head again at some point. Things will start looking up from here, I promise.
Just take solace in the fact that you're in the final year of the same bullshit that every single one of us did, or will, go through and you're not the only one that has felt this way. Your circumstances, environment, and outlook will change and I'm sure the world will be the better for it. Cheers.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Kingtorm01,

What you are doing does NOT indicate Bi-Polar Disorder, OCD, or anything else. What you are doing is EXACTLY what people do...some by pills, some by talk therapy--some by cutting. What I'm saying is cutting is not a disease in itself, merely a COPING MECHANISM used to deal with some underlying problem. Yes, that problem may be BPD, but it can also be depression, anxiety, PTSD, or a multitude of other things.

DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET to "diagnose you" (yes, even me). Immediate problem--don't get any infections. Then see a neuropharmacologist/psychiatrist. They will take blood, run a liver panel, and check enzyme levels. Your problem may very well lie in low serotonin/norepinepherine levels. Your condition (cutting) is MERELY A SYMPTOM (like nasuea or a hurting muscle) and CAN BE "CURED."

Please see a medical professional ASAP.

DoctorRon