Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

I need legitimate help this time, I swear

Okay, So I have been spending a lot of time with 3 close freinds, K, C, and D

K- Girl I used to like in highschool who has become a close freind in recent months.

C- Her room mate who I care for and used to be interested in dating until she got a boyfreind whom's guts I personally hated for years before they started dating, though I still care for her I feel no inclination towards dating her anymore

D- another male freind of mine

K is currently living with C in her boyfreinds home, K also smokes a LOT of pot, which she has to hide from her boyfreind and has been pressuring C into doing even though C doesn't want too beacuse of her families history with it (She hasn't done in and K has been getting mad at her for it, I told K to respect C's decision but then she got snippy and angry at me)

K and her boyfreind have a very rocky relationship, from what we can see its basically a Sex in exchange for not living at home anymore, she complains about him not doing anything or paying attention too her, and we all feel that their relationship is just a ticking time bomb

Normally I would confide in K telling her that she should go ahead and break up with him, but the problem is that if they break up then K is out of the house along with C, and I do not want that to happen to C, she can't go back home and while she has a job (which K doesnt, but she can live with her parents) she doesn't get nearly enough hours to cover her food let alone rent.

The stress in their home has caused K to become quite a bitch to the three of us, me, C and D, and while we have known each other for years and want to stay the nice group we have become none of us can take it anymore.

K turned me on to smoking and while I have enjoyed it I have decided to quit for my own reasons, I may do it in the future but frankly I just have too much to do right now.

K gets drunk and high literally every night and when she invites us over to party with her we have fun for a while but when she wants to go to bed she kicks us out no matter how far we are, not even giving us some time to collect ourselves. Just last week I took 8 hits and then she changed her mind about staying up and showed me the door literally right after we sat back down. right after I specifically said that If I was going to do this then that means she was committing at least an hour or two to hanging out

C is stressed about getting into a fight with K that will cause her to be kicked out on her ass and at the same time feels like she is losing her best freind.

I think that the stress in K's relationship is causing her to be more of a control freak then she usually is, if everyone doesn't do what she says then she tantrums and makes us all leave.

I love these people very much and I want what is best for all of them but I just don't know what to do.

K will always have somewhere to fall back on, this has happened before, but I'm starting to get very concerned about her drug use.

C is who I'm most worried about, I have no idea what she is going to do if she gets kicked out of Jame's place. her boyfreind is 28 and still lives with his parents so its not like she can go there, I'm moving out soon, this summer after graduation, and while I could give her a place to stay I feel weird trying to help her beacuse she knows that I had slight feelings for her recently (It was nothing serious, honestly its just beacuse she was the only single girl in my life and we had fun hanging out together) and she knows that I hate her boyfreind to his very core and that I think he is a scumbag and a looser (And honestly, I thought I was still in to her but one time while sitting next to her while we were drunk I thought "This is nice..." then immediately thought "His cum is probably inside her!" and felt myself sliding away in disgust)

PS Also, while I know that these are real problems that adults have and are WAY bigger then anything I'm dealing with and I want to figure out what to do about these first, Id just like to point out who the two main women in my life are dating

K's Boyfreind- While a decent and stable guy, very uninvolved and unemotional, never takes her out, never gets her gifts, and never does anything with her, I never knew that there were actually guys who would rather play video games then have sex but apparently he is one

C's Boyfreind- In my top 3 of worst people I have ever met, 28 (c is 23) 300 lbs, works part time, no college, droped out of highschool, lives with his parents and drives there car. Also, K has been giving rides to C to help her get to school, she just got her learners permit (She never got it in HS, long story) and has been feeling resentful and trying to get C to skip more classes, K asked C's boyfriend to pick up some of the rides but he refused. THIS PIECE OF SHIT WONT EVEN DRIVE HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TO SCHOOL I felt really embarrassed the next day but one night when we all got INCREDIBLY drunk I told C something to the measure of "Yeah look, I hate his guts, but I can see that he at least treats you right...but I would drive you places!"

So yeah, I'm feeling really good about myself though all this

TLDR:
One freind is doing WAY too much weed and will probably break up with her boyfreind soon

Once she breaks up her roommate will be on her ass with no where to go

I want to help roommate but at the same time don't want it to look like I'm just doing it to try and get her beacuse she is currently dating a guy that I have hated for years before any of this happened.

Last edited by doctorsleep; 04-15-2012 at 02:11 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You are over analyzing the situation. Stop trying to control people, you can't.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
You are over analyzing the situation. Stop trying to control people, you can't.
But I want to help them, I just dont know how
Old 04-15-2012, 02:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Can you put more detail in your story before I read it? I can tell you left some information out already.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
But I want to help them, I just dont know how
Do you think K abuses substances to mute your long and pointless rambling stories? I know my wife's stories make me drink.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay, So I have been spending a lot of time with 3 close freinds, K, C, and D

K- Girl I used to like in highschool who has become a close freind in recent months.

C- Her room mate who I care for and used to be interested in dating until she got a boyfreind whom's guts I personally hated for years before they started dating, though I still care for her I feel no inclination towards dating her anymore [Run-on sentence]

D- another male freind of mine

K is currently living with C in her boyfreinds home, K also smokes a LOT of pot, which she has to hide from her boyfreind and has been pressuring C into doing [Unclear] even though C doesn't want too beacuse of her families history with it (She hasn't done in and K has been getting mad at her for it, [Semicolon or period more appropriate] I told K to respect C's decision but then she got snippy and angry at me)

K and her boy--->freind<--- have a very rocky relationship, from what we can see its basically a Sex in exchange for not living at home anymore, she complains about him not doing anything or paying attention too her, and we all feel that their relationship is just a ticking time bomb [Run-on sentence; lack of punctuation]

Normally I would confide [Improper use of "confide"] in K telling her that she should go ahead and break up with him, but the problem is that if they break up then K is out of the house along with C, and I do not want that to happen to C, she can't go back home and while she has a job (which K doesnt, but she can live with her parents) she doesn't get nearly enough hours to cover her food let alone rent. [Run-on sentence

The stress in their home has caused K to become quite a bitch to the three of us, [Improper punctuation] me, C and D, and while we have known each other for years and want to stay the nice group we have become none of us can take it anymore.

K turned me on to smoking and while I have enjoyed it I have decided to quit for my own reasons, I may do it in the future but frankly I just have too much to do right now.

K gets drunk and high literally every night and when she invites us over to party with her we have fun for a while but when she wants to go to bed she kicks us out no matter how far we are, not even giving us some time to collect ourselves. Just last week I took 8 hits and then she changed her mind about staying up and showed me the door literally right after we sat back down. right after I specifically said that If I was going to do this then that means she was committing at least an hour or two to hanging out [Lack of punctuation]

C is stressed about getting into a fight with K that will cause her to be kicked out on her ass and at the same time feels like she is losing her best freind.

I think that the stress in K's relationship is causing her to be more of a control freak then she usually is, [Improper punctuation] if everyone doesn't do what she says then she tantrums and makes us all leave.

I love these people very much and I want what is best for all of them but I just don't know what to do.

K will always have somewhere to fall back on, this has happened before, but I'm starting to get very concerned about her drug use.

C is who I'm most worried about, [Improper punctuation] I have no idea what she is going to do if she gets kicked out of Jame's place. her boyfreind is 28 and still lives with his parents so its not like she can go there, [Improper punctuation] I'm moving out soon, this summer after graduation, and while I could give her a place to stay I feel weird trying to help her beacuse she knows that I had slight feelings for her recently (It was nothing serious, honestly its just beacuse she was the only single girl in my life and we had fun hanging out together) and she knows that I hate her boyfreind to his very core and that I think he is a scumbag and a looser (And honestly, I thought I was still in to her but one time while sitting next to her while we were drunk I thought "This is nice..." then immediately thought "His cum is probably inside her!" and felt myself sliding away in disgust) [Complete shitshow of a run-on sentence]

PS Also, while I know that these are real problems that adults have and are WAY bigger then anything I'm dealing with and I want to figure out what to do about these first, Id just like to point out who the two main women in my life are dating

K's Boyfreind- While a decent and stable guy, very uninvolved and unemotional, never takes her out, never gets her gifts, and never does anything with her, I never knew that there were actually guys who would rather play video games then have sex but apparently he is one [Run-on sentence]

C's Boyfreind- In my top 3 of worst people I have ever met, 28 (c is 23) 300 lbs, works part time, no college, droped out of highschool, lives with his parents and drives there car. Also, K has been giving rides to C to help her get to school, she just got her learners permit (She never got it in HS, long story) and has been feeling resentful and trying to get C to skip more classes, K asked C's boyfriend to pick up some of the rides but he refused. THIS PIECE OF SHIT WONT EVEN DRIVE HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TO SCHOOL I felt really embarrassed the next day but one night when we all got INCREDIBLY drunk I told C something to the measure of "Yeah look, I hate his guts, but I can see that he at least treats you right...but I would drive you places!" [Run-on sentence]

So yeah, I'm feeling really good about myself though all this [Lack of punctuation]

TLDR:
One freind is doing WAY too much weed and will probably break up with her boyfreind soon [Lack of punctuation]

Once she breaks up her roommate will be on her ass with no where to go [Lack of punctuation]

I want to help roommate but at the same time don't want it to look like I'm just doing it to try and get her beacuse she is currently dating a guy that I have hated for years before any of this happened.
You are a fucking psychopath, dude. And yes, you do need legitimate help.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought "This is nice..." then immediately thought "His cum is probably inside her!" and felt myself sliding away in disgust
lol
Old 04-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

I have a headache now.

From what I understand, and it isn't much, it's not really your problem. It sounds like you're far too worried about what other people are doing. Just be there for your friend *if* they need you to be there for them.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

They don't. Whatever this story is about, trust me, they don't.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Another A+ anti-win.