Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree39Likes

Old 09-24-2018, 01:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndangeredMouse. View Post
I'm sorry for being a douche in my original post. Part of it was trolling and part of it was anger from being in the midst of a pussy drought. My sex life is still a desert, but the Bill Cosby case has me reflecting on the Karma I've formed in my life.

Bill Cosby wouldn't be on trial for Rape if he wasn't such an asshole to Black youth. He's been shitting on young Black men for the last decade. That's the reason Hannibal Buress brought him up in his set, which led to Twitter running off with the story and no one shutting it down. The Black community doesn't have Cosby's back because he never had theirs. In the age of Black Lives Matter, why else would an iconic Black actor be readily sacrificed to the Me Too movement? Bill Cosby is finally reaping what he's sown over his 57-year career.

Anyway, I'm 3/4 through Kevin Hart's book 'I Can't Make This Up', and the juxtaposition in how these comedians have embraced their success and treated the people around them is incredibly apparent. Cosby carried himself with a sense of superiority, while Kevin Hart has always been humble and kind. Through his ups and downs, Kevin Hart's positive attitude keeps his head above water and the people in his corner still rooting for him. Now that Bill Cosby is at his lowest point imaginable, there's no one around to even say a few nice words about him.

So on that note, I apologize for the tone of my original post. Chemda is a beautiful woman and I'm looking forward to hearing about her new dating experiences on the show.

P.S. I also apologize to Andrea Allen. You are an intelligent woman with a sexy voice. I need to do more empathizing and less judging.
QFT how what you probably think is an apology is actually you still being a stupid incel asshole troll.

I sincerely hope no woman ever sleeps with you ever again.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I

Bill Cosby wouldn't be on trial for Rape if he hadn't raped a bunch of women

why else would a rapist be held accountable for his crimes

P.S. I also apologize to Andrea Allen. You are an intelligent woman. I need to do more empathizing and less judging.
fixed that for you.
Lanfear, lizsquiz and craigish like this.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
EndangeredMouse, you’re absolutely right. I accept your apology and wish you the best.
Love you too!
Old 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Btw, did you notice that the reaction to my apology was more hate and sarcastic one liners (Keith) rather than trying to have a civil conversation. If I was a celebrity accused of sexual misconduct, the last thing I would do is apologize. Deny Deny Deny!

Last edited by EndangeredMouse.; 09-24-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Replaced “Rape” with “Sexual Deviance”, then replaced with “Misconduct”
Old 09-24-2018, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You wanted a civil discussion about why a rapist is being treated negatively vs. why a non-rapist is being treated positively?

Please don’t say you expected a civil discussion. Please?

Cause then you’re just a fuckin’ moron.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Btw, did you notice that the reaction to my apology was more hate and sarcastic one liners (Keith) rather than trying to have a civil conversation. If I was a celebrity accused of sexual misconduct, the last thing I would do is apologize. Deny Deny Deny!
You wrote you were forced into being a rude troll because women didn't fuck you and a rapist was only put on trial because he wasn't humble enough compared to other males and somebody reacted negatively to that?

And now you come back and declare denial is the best strategy for accused abusers? So both the ones that did and didn't actually do it should deny everything.

wow - you win the gold medal for the snowflake olympics and I loose for engaging a troll
Old 09-24-2018, 10:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I’m not a fan of the way people use the word troll.

Whatever happened to just plain dummies?

I’m on HIS side in that I believe him.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:14 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I’m not a fan of the way people use the word troll.

Whatever happened to just plain dummies?

I’m on HIS side in that I believe him.
I think dummy implies somebody doesn't know better do I'd be more inclined to be gentle. So an apology along the lines of 'I didn't know but I'm doing my best to learn' would be more acceptable to me.

This dude self identified as a troll which means he is making a deliberate choice to be an asshole.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Remember when being a "troll" was called being a "button pusher"?

Good times?