Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think your cardinal mistake is you're asking for dating advice from chicks. They're the prey. Do you ask a gazelle how to hunt gazelle? NO, you go to the tiger. So go to the fat dude and ask him how he does it, then apply those tactics and win.

PS, Vinny smushed two lesbians on the last Jersey Shore and he isn't even that tan, so there's hope for you and the comic book chick.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Again, girls get so wet over homophobia. So you've got that part down...just work on the other stuff, you'll be there in no time.
Oh shut up about the homophobia. When i called the bisexual fat guy half a fag I meant hes a pussy and he always acts LIKE a fag. girly, lisp, bullshit like that.

And I'm not angry at the girls I meet specifically for being lesbians, I'm angry that I can't find a fucking straight girl to save my life and I'm a piece of shit for not wanting to deal with the bullshit of dating a bisexual girl.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
Oh shut up about the homophobia. When i called the bisexual fat guy half a fag I meant hes a pussy and he always acts LIKE a fag. girly, lisp, bullshit like that.

And I'm not angry at the girls I meet specifically for being lesbians, I'm angry that I can't find a fucking straight girl to save my life and I'm a piece of shit for not wanting to deal with the bullshit of dating a bisexual girl.
What difference does it make if you're dating a bisexual girl? As long as she's with you it doesn't matter if she likes men and women.

Anyway, you sound like a petulant teenager...
Old 03-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
What difference does it make if you're dating a bisexual girl?
NO! NO! NO!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

. . Brian? What did we say?
Old 03-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
What difference does it make if you're dating a bisexual girl? As long as she's with you it doesn't matter if she likes men and women.

Anyway, you sound like a petulant teenager...
look away dear...look away. You are new here so let me do you the favour...no feeding the trolls, DrCreep is the biggest troll we have in the forums. You will spin yourself into the ground trying to give this guy advice. This is his....oh hell how many threads now ppl?? maybe 5, one of his threads was over 200 pages long of people giving advice to the...let me get his own terminology right "piece of shit". You may have noticed an intolerance in the KATG community when you are given advice and debate that advice with posters..you can thank this "piece of shit" for that. THe KATG community came to his rescue with beautifully thought out powerful and profound advice and this "piece of shit" crapped all over it and made fools of all of us.

Do NOT feed the troll...even being in here posting this to you is feeding into his need for attention.

DO NOT feed this troll.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEadERest View Post
. . Brian? What did we say?
I'm trying, God knows I'm trying!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #28 (permalink)

I'm here! You've been looking for me for years, but you've finally found me! I'm the girl of your dreams. Everything about me matches up to your list of required girlfriend specifications. I couldn't be bothered to read the list, but I know it in my heart. You've got me, so now you can stop worrying and live your life. Yay!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #29 (permalink)

Wow, you sound like a real catch!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Sleep's Girlfriend View Post
I'm here! You've been looking for me for years, but you've finally found me! I'm the girl of your dreams. Everything about me matches up to your list of required girlfriend specifications. I couldn't be bothered to read the list, but I know it in my heart. You've got me, so now you can stop worrying and live your life. Yay!
Sorry, not asian. Tits then gtfo.