Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-03-2015, 11:31 PM   #81 (permalink)

Science!

Funny men give more orgasms

Women who think their partners are attractive to others have better orgasms
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:21 AM   #82 (permalink)

America judging other nations without having a clue???

Sounds impossible, right??????

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/der...26-1m88hb.html

TL;DR: We built our country on rock n roll the backs of white prisoners, not black slaves; but we're racist for not having enough black people...
Old 04-08-2015, 10:30 PM   #83 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Nearly 700 pounds, man turns to yoga to reshape his life
POSTED 8:23 PM, APRIL 8, 2015, BY CNN WIRE

RICHMOND, Va. — Richard Widmark is on a mission. He’s an EMT trained to save lives, but he is also trying to save his own life according to sister station WTVR.

“It’s just the way I was taught; to cope with things by eating,” said Widmark.

At age 38, Widmark is extremely obese, weighing close to 700 pounds.

Growing up, he was the bully in middle school, but he dropped out in high school when he was bullied.

“As the years went by, I started losing friends, which made me have a lot more time to myself,” said Widmark. “Then, my friends are getting married, having kids and here’s me — a big failure at life.”

Widmark turned to food for comfort, and as he packed on the pounds, he was ashamed to look at himself in the mirror.

“When you hate yourself so much, you wish to die — it’s not just getting out of bed,” said Widmark.

Widmark battled with his weight. And then depression, before he hit rock bottom.

“I got a gun, loaded it. I went down to the river, down in Richmond and sat in a position where once I pulled the trigger, I would fall in the river. Hopefully, nobody would ever find me again,” said Widmark.

But Widmark’s attempted suicide failed.

Now, he is going through a life-changing experience with yoga.

It’s helped him enjoy a healthy diet, a good self-image, and hobbies like editing home movies.

And Widmark says it’s not so much about how much he loses. Instead, it’s about him being healthy.

“I feel amazing for doing it. And I hope that everybody does yoga,” said Widmark.

Widmark says he was diagnosed with diagnosed with diabetes, but after changing his diet, Widmark says he’s no longer diabetic.

Friends of Widmark have set up a GoFundMe account to help him go to Chicago to see a motivational speaker. The goal is to raise $3,000. So far, they’ve raised half that amount.

If you would like to donate, here’s the website: www.gofundme.com/weloveyourichard.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/04/08/nearly-...hape-his-life/
Old 04-10-2015, 05:23 AM   #84 (permalink)

World?s first head transplant volunteer could experience something "worse than death? - ScienceAlert
Old 04-10-2015, 06:54 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraquat View Post
Friends of Widmark have set up a GoFundMe account to help him go to Chicago to see a motivational speaker. The goal is to raise $3,000. So far, they’ve raised half that amount.
A motivational speaker?! How about use that money to slice off some fucking fat?!
Old 04-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #86 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

This Is What Happened When Maine Forced Welfare Recipients To Work For Their Benefits

Maine finally took a bold step forward in welfare reform and it’s paying huge dividends.

Last year Maine passed a measure that would require recipients of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, otherwise known as SNAP, to complete a certain number of work, volunteer, or job-training hours before being eligible for assistance.

Main Governor Paul LaPage passed the measure last year and the resulting drop in food-stamp enrollees has been dramatic.

At the close of 2014 approximately 12,000 individuals were enrolled in the state assistance program. Keep in mind that these individuals are adults who aren’t disabled and who don’t have children at home and who are claiming the food-stamp benefits because of a lack of financial resources.

After forcing these individuals to either work part-time for twenty hours each week, enroll in a vocational program, or volunteer for a minimum of twenty-four hours per month, the numbers showed a significant drop from 12,000 enrollees to just over 2,500.

Republicans in the state are calling it a major victory, while Democrats are infuriated and are calling for special measures to roll back some of the strict requirements.

However, even if the requirements lose some of their strictness, once an individual is removed from the Maine food-stamp program they cannot receive benefits from the program for three years.

This is a true victory for welfare reform, and, while opponents are continuing to push back, we can hope that other states will notice the effectiveness of Maine’s program.

Meanwhile, for all the naysayers who say that this program is unfairly targeting those in rural or extremely poor areas, let’s remind ourselves who this program is really affecting.

These individuals who were benefiting from the food-stamp law and who now can’t are able-bodied, capable adults. These aren’t people with physical or mental disabilities or raising growing children. These are regular Joes who don’t seem to want to get a job.

And while I will say that getting a job can be harder than it sounds, Maine’s program solves that difficulty beautifully. If individuals can’t get and hold a part-time job of twenty hours per week, they can qualify by enrolling in training program. If that doesn’t get them a job, they can still qualify by volunteering.

Do you see what Maine did there? They’re making people exhaust their possibilities for employment before giving them a handout. Finally a state government has hit upon a great way to reward people for trying to get jobs and to punish those who sit around feeding off the taxes of the rest of the country.

Now the struggle remains for the rest of the country to work to adopt similarly effective laws.

This Is What Happened When Maine Forced Welfare Recipients To Work For Their Benefits
Old 04-10-2015, 08:21 PM   #87 (permalink)

Woody Allen to Create TV Series for Amazon

What's the over-under on a man dating a much younger woman in this?

Mariel Hemingway: Bob Fosse 'Literally Chased Me Around A Couch'

Last edited by OnmyojiOmn; 04-10-2015 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #88 (permalink)

Tennessee State Trooper Arrests Hip-Hop Artist "Nelly" in Putnam County

"a plastic bag that contained five colored crystal-type rocks that tested positive for methamphetamine, as well as a small amount of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia. Further investigation revealed approximately 100 small Ziploc bags that are commonly associated with the sale of narcotics and numerous handguns"

Multiple internets are telling me that some fake molly called Methylone is popular now and it tests like meth, so who knows what they were selling.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:36 AM   #89 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Japanese game show where the contestants get hand jobs while singing karaoke

Japanese game show Sing What Happens seriously tests their male contestants’ karaoke skills by giving them hand jobs while they sing. The object of the game is for the contestants to know the song by heart and to not be distracted by the hand job. They need to be able to hit the proper notes—perfectly—in order to win. Sometimes a hand is used and other times feet are used for zee sexual gratification. The contestants must be able to carry a tune until they ejaculate.

Stiff competition indeed.

Japanese game show where the contestants get hand jobs while singing karaoke (NSFW) | Dangerous Minds
Old 04-16-2015, 03:48 PM   #90 (permalink)

Sarah Silverman apologizes for wage gap anecdote: “Feel free to aim your vitriol at me but leave this issue of working women out of it, k?” She's admitting she made the story up.

Unfortunately the only full version I could find of this second video was reuploaded by some random person with this title.

Last edited by OnmyojiOmn; 04-16-2015 at 03:56 PM.