Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Invent a game/reality show

Mine would be Dancing with Weapons. People who play first person shooters can probably understand this. Various teams with unloaded/blunted weapons dance around on a stage. They could even have dance-offs, cowboys vs. Native Americans for example.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

"That's Mine." You put a bunch of people in a house, whatever the standard number is for reality shows, and you have them waive all property rights, then encourage them to steal each other's shit. Just anything they can. As long as no one sees them take it, they get to keep it (even if people catch them with it later, they're in the clear). Leave a bunch of wiffle bats around for them to beat each other with when feelings get hurt.

"Butter House." Put a bunch of fat people in a house. Stock the kitchen with extremely fattening foods, and give everyone vouchers for fast food restaurants and shit. That's all, you don't have to do anything else, just watch them get fatter. Maybe do a time lapse from fat to megafat.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

OP is horriblee, "That's Mine" is horrible, "Butter House" is pretty good.

Find a bunch of delusional people who think they can get into the olympics and follow them as they fail/get injured/generally suck at life.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have so many, for now it's Extreme Hopscotch. And go.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

"Murder Island" (but in a language that makes it sound cooler. something chantable.)

One hundred people are guaranteed at least $30,000 each once they get off the island, (a recently founded nation in unenforced waters). They can not leave until the set date. Cameras everywhere. Constant interactive internet broadcasting, edited for quality.

For three months, every day, people party until dawn, at which an assembly is held. The top five nominees voted on anonymously during the day are lined out on stage. The talent show begins. If a nominee does not have a performance prepared, they may give a speech on their own behalf. Votes are polled, and the four losers are pitted against each other in the arena featuring that day's gimmick (traps, wild animals, etc.). Alliances are made, and broken. After at least one confirmed death, the match ends. People then rest until nightfall, where the party begins again.

The injured are treated with state-of-the-art medicine, but not evacuated - still potential nominees. As the number of people shrinks, the more money there is for each one left living - perpetual growth of incentive.

Unauthorized violence is suppressed by the island's military personnel so it never goes all out war, or Battle Royale. Would be too humanizing, couldn't be sustained nearly as long.

The climaxes of the talent shows/death matches are supported by the drama and social intrigue of what happens in between. Most. successful. show. ever. Would be less unhealthy for society than most reality shows, in my opinion.

Last edited by Zaumaum; 01-26-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

how about jersey shore season 6 the crew visits a therapist or just add doc sleep to the cast
Old 01-28-2012, 03:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

A Battle Royal/Hunger Games type game but with fully grown adults because every time Plucky adolescents are involved they always seem to overthrow the government
Old 01-28-2012, 03:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Let's just do Batman and call it a day.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

I still think Minute To Amputate It has potential.