Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-12-2010, 11:05 PM   #41 (permalink)

I tried, Honest to god I really tried, I watched 2 episodes, 2 whole episodes

The one where Snookie drops the chicken and the one where one of the other girls complains about how she is dating(i think) one of the guys (not situation or the one with really really spiky hair) and hes cheating on her or something.

Of course no attempt is made to end the relationship or address the issues within it.

I just don't get it, can someone please explain this phenomenon to me, its not even like these idiots laughably stupid (which I hope to god is the reason most people watch it)

Its a whole hour of absolutely nothing happening for one 15 second sound bite of something so stupid its funny, and I can just see that on the soup anyway.

I'm not trying to be a dick or talk down people who watch the show, but I really do not get it, NOTHING HAPPENS.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #42 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Because you have to watch Season 1 to get the background for Season 2. You claim to have watched 2 episodes, and still don't know Sammi or Ronnie's names? Wtf bro.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:51 AM   #43 (permalink)

I love how after I say that Jersey shore is just an hour of bS for a 15 second sound bite you illustrate my point by trying to promote the show with 15 second sound bites.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
I love how after I say that Jersey shore is just an hour of bS for a 15 second sound bite you illustrate my point by trying to promote the show with 15 second sound bites.
Watch the latest show, fucking best one ever, I laughed my fucking balls off, fuck.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:42 AM   #45 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Because MTV won't let you keep longer clips on. The whole show is fucking awesome.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe you're taking the show too seriously. Sounds like you dropped out a little too early in the series, in the episodes immediately after that you see some of The Situations legendary grenade defusal work, an end to Ronnie and Sammi's drama (finally), cat fights, Snooki bringing round a male grenade for Jwoww (that rejection is painful), Situation grinding a tranny. Good god man, what's not to like?!
Old 09-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
theres probably something about you being a virgin that stops you from enjoying the good shit in life
Old 09-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
theres probably something about you being a virgin that stops you from enjoying the good shit in life
Oh shit, it's on like Donkey Kong now! Whatchu bringin' motherfucka? Step off bitch! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #49 (permalink)

Angelie is a coont. No wonder she's not in the next season, on other MTV reality shows people usually get kicked out if they hit another cast member (not sure why Jwow was allowed to smack Mike) and judging from next weeks teaser, she's hit 3 other people.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:28 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
not sure why Jwow was allowed to smack Mike
Because it's a girl on guy incident, hardly worth our attention.