Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for the tip, I just added it.

Edit: This is why the KATG community is great

Last edited by AronSora; 07-17-2010 at 07:13 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

I suggest making your last section about if a girl should message you more general. As you have it I almost got the impression that you would only want someone to message you if they consider themselves a geek and want to talk about bad movies or space. Maybe make it a bit more vague and inviting and less specific.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

Something like

"If you want to be friends, date, or chat"
Old 07-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, or you could just keep it the same and add something like "or if you're just interested in chatting".
Old 07-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

sorry if my initial post was insulting, the profile sounds like something I'd create and so I assumed it must be fake.

protip: the phrase "RL friends" freaks girls out IRL, found out from experience.

"I'm in three clubs really cool clubs at my school which let me do the most awesome things I've ever done."

and you have a lot of similar strange sentence structures.

Last edited by DWarrior; 07-17-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

@naberdy

Thanks dude!

@DWarrior

It's cool, no worries...thanks for pointing out the really bad grammar mistake...fixing now.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

I wouldn't date you, but if I was a person who'd date you, I would. Your profile is good for people who like people who like you.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Thanks, I need to proofread it some more, but it's too late to do that, I'm too sleepy to proofread.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

Hey! How about you tell us all a lot about you, and we'll all make a fake OkCupid account, in different locations under different names, but that are essentially for you....and you decide who did the best job at representing you and adding to your swagger....and then that person wins and you'll just copy that profile to yours...

EH EH? Contest!??

Yeah..I'm bored. I know.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #20 (permalink)

by all means embrace your geeky side but dont hammer it to death and definitely drop the without people line (and stop using really to much). and try to engage her emotion more leaving out negative emotions (kids suck), paint a picture of a great experience then put her in it. ill have a crack at a rewrite but feel free to reword it in your own terms as i only spent 5 mins editing it.

I really love being a nerd, my friends and I like passing the time having geeky discussions about videos and laughing at horrible movies, debating the merits of Star Trek vs Star Wars (which side are you on?) then we can dig up movies that were buried next to ET the game.

I love playing video games with my friends, get on xbox live, load up a MMORPG then toss some good friends in the mix and we can have the most amazing LAN party night ever.

I also enjoy astronomy. standing on top of Pupin hall on a clear crisp night with the NYC skyline surrounding me then as I look through the lens of my telescope I see the moon, beyond that Mars and beyond that distant galaxies reaching out into infinity and filling me with awe and wonder. And this is the city, picture seeing what the sky looks like standing in a golden field out in the country. I love running out to see an ISS pass. This makes me one of the worlds biggest space cadets, I am fascinated by everything NASA does and love watching rocket launches , how great would it be to feel the excitement of being there when they go up. Then there's the idea of space settlement, I love reading about it, Just imagine what it would be like to wake and look out onto an alien landscape then at night get out the telescope and look up so you can see the Earth.

if you have a higher thread count than egyptian cotton, GET A LIFE! tm me. fuck dane cook.
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...eam-masculist/