Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree139Likes

Old 01-13-2019, 01:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
You might be the third best person on the internet - wow, I thought I was a fan of Chemda's music but I hadn't heard most of those.
I've just found this and thought you might appreciate it. Viva Patshiva - Reasons to Live That's the full album. It's very cool as a long time fan to find this. I hope you enjoy!
Bucho and SpareBen like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

Keith held back some interesting tidbits for this Beige Phillip episode. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
D-Rex likes this.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rex View Post
I've just found this and thought you might appreciate it. Viva Patshiva - Reasons to Live That's the full album. It's very cool as a long time fan to find this. I hope you enjoy!
You are my friggin' HERO D-Rex.
D-Rex likes this.
Old 01-19-2019, 06:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
Keith held back some interesting tidbits for this Beige Phillip episode. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Thank you for directing me to this. I've added the link for the webpage and .mp3 get it before it hits the paywall.
Bucho and SpareBen like this.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Does anyone remember them being on the PK & J show 10+ years ago (no later than June 2007, but it may have been as early as 2005). I remember first finding out about KATG because they did a guest host spot on what I'm pretty sure was that show, but I can't seem to find reference to it anywhere.

Their website and podcast isnt around anymore, but you can get part of the site on the internet archive.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090430...kandjshow.com/

I haven't been able to find the episode in the archive, so maybe I'm crazy.
Bucho and D-Rex like this.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchy View Post
Does anyone remember them being on the PK & J show 10+ years ago (no later than June 2007, but it may have been as early as 2005). I remember first finding out about KATG because they did a guest host spot on what I'm pretty sure was that show, but I can't seem to find reference to it anywhere.

Their website and podcast isnt around anymore, but you can get part of the site on the internet archive.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090430...kandjshow.com/

I haven't been able to find the episode in the archive, so maybe I'm crazy.
I'm not sure, I will dive deep and see what comes up. This is exactly the kind of suggestions I'm looking for. Shows that simply will not show up on searches. I added an old Keith McNalley episode to the list featuring Keith and Kyle. That was something I only knew happened but because I knew I could go searching for that specifically. Also the Spooky in the City episodes featuring Keith Malley, I can't even find the archive.org page that shows he ever guested. I was lucky enough to have those files from years ago. Thank you again to the community. This is a huge deal for me and it's wonderful that people like the list.

Also, welcome to the forums Scratchy!
Bucho and Scratchy like this.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

Thanks D-Rex.

To add some more details, I seem to remember that episode being one where the normal hosts of the show mostly ran a prerecorded intro (i think they were on vacation or something) and the whole episode was basically Keith and Chemda. It was a while ago though, so I can't really say for sure.
Bucho likes this.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:16 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks D-Rex.

To add some more details, I seem to remember that episode being one where the normal hosts of the show mostly ran a prerecorded intro (i think they were on vacation or something) and the whole episode was basically Keith and Chemda. It was a while ago though, so I can't really say for sure.
Haha, it was a minimum of 12 years ago. It has been a while. I'll see what I can do but people like you are what makes this doable. I can't find or remember everything, but we can do it together.
Bucho likes this.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:05 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks D-Rex.

I've spent some time trying to find the Keith and Chemda guest appearance in the PK & J show archives I've obtained. I couldn't find an instance of them being guests. But I did add The Comic's Comic Episode #250: Keith and The Girl, released March this year.
Bucho likes this.

Last edited by D-Rex; 05-26-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:14 PM   #20 (permalink)

Enjoying Keith & Kyle with John Fugelsang on Sirius XM (show originally aired 12-2 June 7th with the part we care about starting after an hour).
The Girl and Bucho like this.