Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-10-2006, 04:30 PM   #31 (permalink)
zwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishone
Can I just say mouthing off to the police proves you're a retard, even if they do stop you 5 times to piss you about, they're looking to bang someone up and being mouthy is just the excuse they need.. that or you were drunk, or you're a woman hating scunt ;])
I guess that thats the exception to the "ALWAYS keep your mouth shut." rule
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:16 PM   #32 (permalink)

Terror at the Office

The newest terror threat just happened at the office where I work. A green Ford Escape has been parked crookedly in the parking lot for over a week now and I've been parking next to it for the extra room. Well today the police and the bomb squad came over (3 squad cars and the bomb squad van) and pulled out a canister of military grenades from front seat as well as several tools for breaking and entering, a bunch of perscription drugs, and a shit-ton of meth. Not only had I been parking next to this car for more than a week, but my cube is in front of the window facing this car in the parking lot (maybe 25 feet away from me through the window). They put up a wall of 3-foot-thick foam over my desk in front of the window (in case the car blew up) and evacuated the building. The car did not blow up and the police are still hanging around looking at it, since it was stolen. I just got back to my desk and figured that the best use of my time would be to post about it while looking at cops through the window that I've been looking through at this car for 10 days now. It's good not to be dead.

"Cubby is an idiot. Just look at his old posts.... Idiot. Always quoting me and fucking up the meaning..." ~ Keith
Old 08-10-2006, 06:19 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy
How about a social experiment Cubby. Go outside and start calling the female cops names and let's see what happens?
There was only one. And me and my Filipino coworker were looking through the window and joking that even with a gun, most any criminal could knock her down with a single punch. Then a girl I work with told us to go do your exact suggestion. Weird?
Old 08-10-2006, 06:46 PM   #34 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
99% of cops are smaller than me, however I'd not bother taking them on, mostly cos they have beerspray and friends with guns ;])
Old 08-10-2006, 09:11 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Can I just say mouthing off to the police proves you're a retard, even if they do stop you 5 times to piss you about, they're looking to bang someone up and being mouthy is just the excuse they need.. that or you were drunk, or you're a woman hating scunt ;])
I'm proud to be a Scunt - it's better than being Scottish.

I was drunk. I mouthed off to the police because I thought I'd just been stopped by the same female cop, but it was a different blonde pig. I was young.

I don't hate women, despite all the unhappiness they have provided me with over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwa
I guess that thats the exception to the "ALWAYS keep your mouth shut." rule
I still told the police nothing apart from that one of them was a stupid fucking bitch.

Either I am a total scumbag, or a lot of you had led sheltered lives. Stop being nice, start getting real.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:50 AM   #36 (permalink)

Hah scunny twat, better than being scottish, hahaha, never mind eh, all that booze addled your mind ;])
Old 08-11-2006, 04:00 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
99% of cops are smaller than me, however I'd not bother taking them on, mostly cos they have beerspray and friends with guns ;])

being tall doesnt equate to being hard. I know loads of short folk who are fucking mental....

I think what you mean is that you dont take them on because
A) - You're not a fucking arsehole ned.
B) - You'd probably get your ass handed to you anyway.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:09 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Hah scunny twat, better than being scottish, hahaha, never mind eh, all that booze addled your mind ;])
Scunthorpe is a much nicer place than the name suggests, plenty of green space, it calls itself "The Industrial Garden Town" which is kind of cute.

And if you want I'll take you, Ross and whoever else on - c'mon then, bring a knife!
Old 08-11-2006, 12:34 PM   #39 (permalink)

I agree with the not being a ned part, ass handed to me would be an inveitable finish to the proceedings as more police with more weapons arrived ;])

And scunny rhymes with scummy for good reason ;])
Old 08-11-2006, 12:42 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
And if you want I'll take you, Ross and whoever else on - c'mon then, bring a knife!

Mon then!