Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundAbout View Post
I'm taking the side of the good person in all of this.
thank you for agreeing w/ me

the vote is now 3 for tits
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:44 PM   #22 (permalink)

Sad to hear about break-ups like this. I will say though that Standardman was one lucky bastard in being in a relationship with her for that long, even if it was long distance.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Old 05-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #24 (permalink)

It sounds like TP could've possibly been clearer in giving her reasons, but the fact is if two people are totally into each other, the dumpee is always going to find it hard to comprehend why it had to end. I broke up with the girl I though I was going to move in with and do the whole best friend-partner thing couple of weeks before you did.

It still hurts to fuck when I talk to her, but I'm slowly getting good at pretending she doesn't exist. I couldn't ever go back to being friends with her for at least a couple of years - the promises we made to each other really make me feel like she shat all over me, so I kind of hate her a little bit for that.

Luckily I had some good friends who I'd been ignoring, who were awesome enough to bring me back into the fold when I became single again. My advice (not that you asks for it): cut off for a few months. And Tony, get some vodka in your belly and hit a student club night. Dance with some hot girls and realise that the planet is full of potentials.

Face :: Steam :: PS3/XBL: ButterPi

Old 05-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #25 (permalink)

It sounds like TP could've possibly been clearer in giving her reasons, but the fact is if two people are totally into each other, the dumpee is always going to find it hard to comprehend why it had to end. I broke up with the girl I though I was going to move in with and do the whole best friend-partner thing couple of weeks before you did.

It still hurts to fuck when I talk to her, but I'm slowly getting good at pretending she doesn't exist. I couldn't ever go back to being friends with her for at least a couple of years - the promises we made to each other really make me feel like she shat all over me, so I kind of hate her a little bit for that.

Luckily I had some good friends who I'd been ignoring, who were awesome enough to bring me back into the fold when I became single again. My advice (not that you asks for it): cut off for a few months. And Tony, get some vodka in your belly and hit a student club night. Dance with some hot girls and realise that the planet is full of potentials.