Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-20-2010, 09:41 AM   #21 (permalink)

Season 4 is worth it for plenty of reasons, but the evolution of Peggy's balls of steel and Betty losing more arguments with children are worth the price of admission all by themselves.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Seasons 4 was great, The ending is a little fluffy dogs and flowers but the ride to it was wicked....But I love the show...
Old 12-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

The episode this season that featured primarily Peggy and Don was probably my favorite episode so far. The season as a whole was great, but the finale didn't do much for me....it wasn't terrible, just not what I expected. For me, the Megan thing wasn't a satisfying conclusion to the downward spiral the season had been creating for Don.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
The episode this season that featured primarily Peggy and Don was probably my favorite episode so far. The season as a whole was great, but the finale didn't do much for me....it wasn't terrible, just not what I expected. For me, the Megan thing wasn't a satisfying conclusion to the downward spiral the season had been creating for Don.
it felt very obvious to me, Don cant make good choices for shit regarding his personal life, the end.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Agreed.... The way I see this, it is a way of making the audience think he's on the upswing....next season will most likely tell a different tale.

I like the fact she's from Montréal....dat's kewl.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, I think that was my favorite episode too, either that, or the one where Don is writing in his journal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
it felt very obvious to me, Don cant make good choices for shit regarding his personal life, the end.
I think the older woman who he was seeing throughout the season said it best--he likes the beginning of things. Not to mention he spilled the beans about his past to the other woman, which was I guess too uncomfortable for him.