Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree18Likes

Old 06-07-2015, 03:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Is making fun of mentally challenged nerds okay, though? Just checking where we're all standing.

No pun on standing.

And you know he didn't have to buy the mountain dew and cheetos as a prop.
Endlessly entertained by the fact that you found a video about spending money on candy crush

Lmao at the treadmill in the background and the cans of soda right next to him

Just going to casually drop this here.. *whistle*
Where the Curves Runneth Over
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
you are truly one of the least self-aware people i've ever come across. and you're super judgey for somebody so broken. do you know you created fake screen names again? do you remember crying and bitching about wanting to belong and how everybody wants you to go away because /you're/ disgusting?
Yep.

Agreed.

I am aware of the 82+ screen names, yes.

I do remember. It was a month ago.

And finally: I am disgusting. I disgust myself on the daily. I PERSONALY HAVE GONE from needle junkie - to fat fuck - to drug addict to fatty to skinny guy with an amazingly large beer belly.

So.

I know what I'm talking about. What adversity have YOU, (as a petite/ attractive/ female) encountered; that YOU have any real input here?

Let me ask you Sparrow. Would YOU fuck this obese tick-like guy? Do you honestly feel he's happy? Happy being obese?

The connection between Sugar drugs and Regular Drugs is this: they both use the same reward system.

Go ahead and point out how awful a person I am. I've got it coming. From you especially. But don't for a minute tell me I can't post my personal feelings and my own experiences on this subject of Fat Shaming.

I am trying to make a point. You are simply getting pay back.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

It's hilarious when attractive people announce they don't fat shame. To me, they're just lying. Cuz we all know what thoughts are triggered by what.

What's worse is that being over-weight is a problem that can be fixed. People act like obesity is some new form of race that needs to be respected. Like it's politically incorrect to do so.

Harnessing shame is important. It's what helps you in losing your addiction to things. Look at this guy in the video. Big Tick Francis. This guy is wallowing like a pig, in a pile of mountain dew and snack food. WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY asking for respect. "Quit shaming me!"

Fuck that. It does him no favors.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post

I know what I'm talking about. What adversity have YOU, (as a petite/ attractive/ female) encountered; that YOU have any real input here?

Let me ask you Sparrow. Would YOU fuck this obese tick-like guy? Do you honestly feel he's happy? Happy being obese? .

you don't have to be walking someone else's path to suggest maybe you don't need to unnecessarily make someone else's more difficult. shame is a powerful thing; if you've felt it, don't inflict it. i make special dispensation for you because unlike a stranger on the street, i've had time to get to know you. projecting your insecurities on others and cutting into their heartflesh feels good, i get it, i suppose my monster just likes it to be a more intimate affair. you'll never see this guy deflate underneath your words. /that's/ a real shame.

why would i have to want to fuck this guy to prove i have an ability to be respectful to someone despite their struggle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
you'll never see this guy deflate underneath your words. /that's/ a real shame.
You're missing all my points and simply attacking my character.

1) I notice you're completely avoiding my vid post of the obese guy who lost weight. Any thoughts there?

2) "Ill never shame this guy." Ok. Let me ask you this. How many posts have you made on Fat Tick Francis, (FTF) youtube page? Post them here. I'd love to see all the flattering words of encouragement you've left.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:

why would i have to want to fuck this guy to prove i have an ability to be respectful to someone despite their struggle?
It's this kind of statement that reveals exactly why you, (as an attractive woman) can't understand whatever point I'm trying to make.

As a man, being physically unable to fuck and/ or attract a respective partner, (along with other basic life functions inhibited by size/ wiping one's own ass etc) are essential.

You act like 'tolerating' this man's condition is somehow respectful. It's not. You'd never give this guy the time of day IRL. I don't feel like you're being honest here.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

who?
Old 06-07-2015, 04:59 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
As a man, being physically unable to fuck and/ or attract a respective partner, (along with other basic life functions inhibited by size/ wiping one's own ass etc) are essential.

You act like 'tolerating' this man's condition is somehow respectful. It's not. You'd never give this guy the time of day IRL. I don't feel like you're being honest here.
this is such crap. find something outside of pussy to validate yourself. you wanna throw some red pill shit around? you still beta as fux.

there's a wide gap between doing no harm and engaging. i don't have an obligation to engage anyone. that doesn't make me a dick. i can see how you feel like that means people are ignoring you on purpose. take it less personal, bruh.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

ladies, not wanting to fuck a dude makes YOU the asshole.
--Piffle
Scumhook likes this.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

Yeah. That's where I thought this would go.

Thanks.