Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

My ex girlfriend's best friend

I'm 18/Male/Straight/Sober

I had sex with her. Does that make me a bad person, or her a bad friend?

We had a sleepover after one of my shows that we arranged with our parents cos her mum doesn't like her catching public transport home at night.

We stayed up all night talking and whatever, then at about 3am she told me she likes me.

Then, I kiss her, then we make out, then ........

We didn't sleep that night. Then I had to take a shower and go to school. When my family woke up, we had to pretend like nothing happened.

We haven't talked about it since.

I know she likes me, and she's a really great friend, but I'm not really interested in being in a relationship with her. She's kinda like my ex: in with a druggy crowd, and I don't want to get mixed up with that again. If it helps, she's really awesome at sex.

wdwdn?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

You probably shouldn't have sex with someone you don't like that much. It has the potential to really hurt her.

What would be really awesome (and I'm speaking as a former teenage girl here) is that you let her know that you want to be friends with her but don't want anything else. Otherwise it might really bum her out and make things awkward.

Maybe you can FB/email/text/f2f whatever with her and tell her you're feeling awkward about it.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ya, you're probably in for some drama. Sleeping with her after her saying she likes you is like a green light for her likely. You two are half together in her mind.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Yes
Old 08-20-2010, 03:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
You probably shouldn't have sex with someone you don't like that much. It has the potential to really hurt her.

What would be really awesome (and I'm speaking as a former teenage girl here) is that you let her know that you want to be friends with her but don't want anything else. Otherwise it might really bum her out and make things awkward.

Maybe you can FB/email/text/f2f whatever with her and tell her you're feeling awkward about it.
Yeah, I feel bad about doing it now, and I don't think I can blame it on the whole 'I was really tired and not thinking straight' thing.

I don't know if that's 'awesome', but I think that's what I'll do, because well, that's how I feel about her. We'll run into each other soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Ya, you're probably in for some drama. Sleeping with her after her saying she likes you is like a green light for her likely. You two are half together in her mind.
Balls. I've gotta do it quick then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Yes
Wise words... word.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0o0op View Post

Balls. I've gotta do it quick then.
Yes you do!
Old 08-20-2010, 05:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

I say go out with her and pretend to be a flaming homosexual the whole time to see how long it lasts, sweety.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
You two are half together in her mind.
At least half. There's a good possibility that right now she's trying to decide if you guys are going to have 2 boys and a girl or 2 girls and a boy.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamIsNotGlue View Post
At least half. There's a good possibility that right now she's trying to decide if you guys are going to have 2 boys and a girl or 2 girls and a boy.

^This.

However, to answer you question, it doesn't make you a bad person as long as your ex was really your ex at the time. It makes this a possibly ill-advised hookup.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Indaver View Post
I say go out with her and pretend to be a flaming homosexual the whole time to see how long it lasts, sweety.
Haha, I could, but by now she probably knows I'm not, through sex and dating her chick friend for a year. I'll put on a lisp though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamIsNotGlue View Post
I really hope this isn't the case. I told her over text and we had a chat. She said that it was really special for me and that she still really likes me and that she'll try to win me over.