Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-20-2010, 07:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Keep it going man. You should still tell her you're not interested in anything serious, but why would you throw away "awesome sex." Chances are she'll still want to hang out with you, so you can bang, but the fact that you're not "serious" means you won't have to hang out with her druggy crowd.
Win win

And unless you really feel the need to keep things friendly between you and your ex, I wouldn't worry about it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
Keep it going man. You should still tell her you're not interested in anything serious, but why would you throw away "awesome sex." Chances are she'll still want to hang out with you, so you can bang, but the fact that you're not "serious" means you won't have to hang out with her druggy crowd.
Win win

And unless you really feel the need to keep things friendly between you and your ex, I wouldn't worry about it.
Seconded
Old 08-20-2010, 01:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

This happened to me in HS, but minus the dick/vagina sex because I was a looser. The guy freaked out and tried to 'break up' with me over the phone. I asked him if we could still hook up, because it really wasn't his conversation I was after. We hooked up for awhile. It was a good arrangement. He was dumb as rocks.

But it sounds like she's got all sorts of queer girl feelings up and around you. I say find some other fish to fry. She's drama drama drama. There's piles of girls in the world that just wanna get off.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0o0op View Post
I really hope this isn't the case. I told her over text and we had a chat. She said that it was really special for me and that she still really likes me and that she'll try to win me over.
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! She's in love.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
Win win
Sigh. As rad as the idea of unattached, hot bangin' is, I'm pretty sure it is impossible. Someone's gonna get crazy. Hell, that's all I've been looking for, but I keep getting myself into situations. Can't a lady just get laid without any strings attached?! Jeez.....

So, anyway. I'd take Punk'n's advice and........
Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! She's in love.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

From the DUMPED thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorGradStudent View Post
A: You're 17. Write some songs about how she broke your heart and move on.

B: If she doesn't have the balls to break up with you in person and has to do it over the phone/MSN at 3 am, she's a drama queen. Drama queens don't grow out of that behavior, so you got out early.

C: Living well is the best revenge. Want to get back at her? Date someone hotter than her and act like it's no big deal. It will drive her nuts.

D: Again, you're 17. Being dumped is part of life. You have to experience being dumped so when you have to dump a girl in the future you'll know not to do it over the phone like a pussy.

E: If none of this sticks, fuck her best friend. If this chicks a whore, her friend is probably a whore too.

Cheer up emo kid, and good luck.
Quote:
A: Yeah, I was planning on it. If a breakup does any good, it's breakup songs.

B: I was a bit perplexed as to the time and method, but you're right. She is.

C: Haha, yeah, that'd be a good way to get back at her, but idk, she was pretty freaking hot. I thought I was doing quite well for myself

D: True, I agree. I imagined a breakup would be just this, and everyone goes through it, so now I know how I handle them, and it's not that bad.

E: I laughed Turns out she is kinda whorish, but she's already threatened to kill me. She has a couple of restraining orders against her. Probably not the best idea.

Thanks heaps for advice PoorGradStudent
Blame PoorGradStudent.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #17 (permalink)

Blame? Thank.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_martha_stewart View Post
Sigh. As rad as the idea of unattached, hot bangin' is, I'm pretty sure it is impossible. Someone's gonna get crazy. Hell, that's all I've been looking for, but I keep getting myself into situations. Can't a lady just get laid without any strings attached?! Jeez.....

So, anyway. I'd take Punk'n's advice and........
I'm not saying that our young friend here won't be able to keep things from getting crazy, even though it seems like they might get that way anyway, or that he'll be able to stay fully unattached from this girl, just that if you go in with the understanding that things won't get serious, you'll probably be able to keep it going longer.
I hate to bring up this old axiom, but it's easier for women to find new people to bang then dudes, just keep that in mind when listening to advice concerning matters such as this from other women.

However, I do admit that what I'm proposing is more of the asshole path to take but hey, the only reason the theme song isn't "hey all you assholes, come inside this chick" is because Keith thought it was to vulgar (Chemda was fine with it).
Also I'm kinda ignoring the ex-girlfriend factor, if that's a bigger factor then I'm assuming, don't listen to me.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I really hope this isn't the case. I told her over text and we had a chat. She said that it was really special for me and that she still really likes me and that she'll try to win me over.
My buddy just hooked with an 18-year-old (he's much older) and she calls him her boyfriend and he's visiting her in a couple of days (she lives out of state; she was in town for her cousin's wedding). I know he doesn't want it to be serious but she's hooked on him.

Run and hide.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #20 (permalink)

real quick to the person above me.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but to moop
your ex seemed kinda like a psycho bitch from the dumped thread, so if anything Its good you fucked her friend, SHE HAD IT COMING (or really, her friend did, get it, get it, amirite?)

anyway dude, her friend shouldn't end up with the hurt feelings so just be nice to her....without misleading her to thinking anything serious is ever coming.