Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Every show, Greg? You're either insane or a liar. And lying is a sin.
Keith, if you care to interject, you can end my curiosity;

Have you developed an desire to use your podcast to encourage anti-religious sentiment? Or, at a minimum, you seem to take more joy in the subject than others, because even if 'every episode' is a blatant exaggeration, it is unquestionably the predominant topic of discussion. If so, so be it, I can't tell you what to discuss, and it's definitely a topic to stir discussion and debate. I'm just curious as to why the topic is so prevalent in the podcasts lately.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg In Oakland View Post
I'm annoyed that the show has become a one subject podcast. I don't expect to agree or be entertained by 100% of any of the comedy podcasts I listen to. And of course I am annoyed that the one subject is bashing a group I associate with, especially since Keith's assessment is not accurate. Why is that so odd? My question is, would everyone be happy if the podcast was 100% bash religious people. That's the sole purpose of this thread. While no one has answered directly, the answer seems pretty clear.
It is so cute how you are so focussed on being butthurt by Keith not liking your beliefs that you manage to completely blend out anything else.
I don't know what shows you have been listening to lately but there is not 100% bashing religious people - not by far.

Or do you mean 100% as in "Keith is saying that religion is ALWAYS stupid. I want him to sometimes say that religion is actually fine. You know like every normal - take what they like from the bible and ignore the rest - hyprocrite person like for example me".
Old 10-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
It is so cute how you are so focussed on being butthurt by Keith not liking your beliefs that you manage to completely blend out anything else.
I don't know what shows you have been listening to lately but there is not 100% bashing religious people - not by far.

Or do you mean 100% as in "Keith is saying that religion is ALWAYS stupid. I want him to sometimes say that religion is actually fine. You know like every normal - take what they like from the bible and ignore the rest - hyprocrite person like for example me".
Don't pretend you know me or my beliefs.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Every show, Greg? You're either insane or a liar. And lying is a sin.
Worth noting: I'm currently on episode 1658 and I looked ahead at last weeks' show notes....it does seem to be God-free....so I got that going for me.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

YOU are a FAN of HIS show.

Keith doesn't OWE you ANYTHING. Not an explanation, nor an interaction, nor changing his show because you're displeased.
I never said he did.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #36 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
The problem I have with Keith is that he makes a broad statement in saying that 'You can't be a good Christian and a good person'. This is complete bunk. I theorize that he bases is opinion on his upbringing as a Catholic, which has a dogma based on the bible being the absolute truth. I can attest that many sects of Christianity see the bible as a guideline and that Christ's word abolishes the laws of the Old Testament. Following Christ requires you to love God and love your neighbor. The rest is commentary.

But again, please answer my question. I am sincerely quizzical. Would you be ok with the content of the show being mostly anti-religious?
Quote:
Don't pretend you know me or my beliefs.
I don't pretend I just read your posts
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Really, so you weren't demanding some type of response by 1. posting this thread 2. addressing our host directly?

don't become a trial lawyer, you suck at this
I said 'if you care to interject'. Where did I demand? This thread was not created for his attention? He joined the discussion, so I asked.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You can relax, Greg, knowing this: you are correct. I've been slow so it sneaks up on people, but I am indeed going for a 100% anti-God show. By Christmas my show will be completely anti-religion and, namely, anti- Christ Jesus.

;/)

I hope you stick around. But if you can't you can't. I'll get the weak ones then.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post

He never said he was Christian. I checked, haha. I'm not saying you're wrong for calling him out, but if he's not Christian, then he should really say so instead of cracking back with "you don't know me". That's what he's doing to everyone. The kid is ignoring every worthwhile piece of information and blowing the most miniscule bullshit out of proportion. He's instigating and avoiding his and everyone else's point. He's apparently annoyed by everyone's inability to answer his question, yet he keeps avoiding answering any of our questions by focusing on what show he started listening from and whether or not he made a DEMAND to Keith and whether or not you know his beliefs. I could go on and on about all the things he's bringing up except the questions that are being asked of him, and he knows (and is really getting a kick out of manipulating up or he doesn't know and is dumb) he can get us all in a tizzy about shit completely unrelated to his post.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
You can relax, Greg, knowing this: you are correct. I've been slow so it sneaks up on people, but I am indeed going for a 100% anti-God show. By Christmas my show will be completely anti-religion and, namely, anti- Christ Jesus.

;/)

I hope you stick around. But if you can't you can't. I'll get the weak ones then.
I appreciate your candor and honesty. I will begin the book burnings. Which should I buy? I only own t-shirts and burning those won't attract the crowd I need.