Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-03-2006, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Nude sauna exhibitionists

Some time way, way back, Keith complained in one of his shows about guys who walked around naked in the changeroom at his gym, brushing their teeth while their dicks were practically draped over the edge of the sink, etc etc.

In Germany, where I now live, it is perfectly normal not only for people to walk around nude in the changeroom, but also to use the sauna and steambath in the nude. To top it all off, the saunas are generally co-ed. That's right, titties (and more) on full display.

Unfortunately, while it sounds nice in theory, this liberated attitude hardly ever translates into real-life ogling opportunities for a heterosexual male like me. In my experience, the hot chicks who work out at the gym stay away from the sauna in droves. What you're left with are the 60+, beer-belly dudes and their cracked-leather wives. And the exhibitionist muscleheads.

How can you be an exhibitionist when everyone is already naked? Believe me, it can be done. It's a matter of attitude. For example, there's this one guy at the gym who drapes himself out "sunny side up" on the sauna bench instead of just sitting there like a normal person. And to ensure that you look at the right spot, he continuously runs his hands along his torso, from his chest towards his groin, ostensibly in order to sluice the sweat from his body.

The other stunt that some of these dopes like to pull is to stand naked in front of the open window. You see, some architectural genius put floor-to -ceiling windows in the middle of the sauna lounge area. You can swing these windows wide open, and they open out onto a busy street. There is a Burger King right across the road.

In order to "cool themselves off", the exhibitionists swing open the windows, drop towel, and stand there flexing their glistening muscles and shrivelled pricks in the breeze. The office workers and school kids munching on their Whoppers in the BK across the way must really appreciate the show. Probably gets their digestive juices flowing.

Anyway, I hope you found this cultural observation to be both entertaining and informative! And Keith: it could be worse.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Dude!
How dare you start a thread called "Nude sauna exibitionists" and not include any photos.
Im very dissapointed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

apparently there wouldn't be any good photos anyway. but here's something that is probably not far from what he's talking about. just for you ross!

Old 06-05-2006, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
apparently there wouldn't be any good photos anyway. but here's something that is probably not far from what he's talking about. just for you ross!

AAAHHHHHHH! my EYES!!!