Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree3Likes

Old 07-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Is this really an issue? Just don't listen and those podcasts will die naturally.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...st_don_t_look/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Is this really an issue? Just don't listen and those podcasts will die naturally.

Just Don't Look [Video]
Doesn't work that way. I haven't seen a single episode of Breaking Bad but from all reports it's still going gangbusters. I don't have time to watch every Bellator and Cage Warriors event but they keep on keeping on just fine without me. There's enough audience to sustain enough quality that this state-of-affairs will carry on carrying on just fine and dandy.

And why the fuck would anyone want them to die, naturally or unnaturally? It's just the way of media that there will always be more than I have time to experience. It's a good thing.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Doesn't work that way. I haven't seen a single episode of Breaking Bad but from all reports it's still going gangbusters. I don't have time to watch every Bellator and Cage Warriors event but they keep on keeping on just fine without me. There's enough audience to sustain enough quality that this state-of-affairs will carry on carrying on just fine and dandy.

And why the fuck would anyone want them to die, naturally or unnaturally? It's just the way of media that there will always be more than I have time to experience. It's a good thing.
Yeah so just pick and choose and it is no longer an issue. Let's all be happy where we live in a world where there is more entertainment than there is time in a day. It's not a hindrance in any way to have a surplus of entertainment.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not a hindrance in any way to have a surplus of entertainment.
As we approach the point where literally every person on the planet has a podcast, it's getting harder and harder to find the good ones.

Keith's fucking dog has a twitter. It won't be too long until fucking goldfish have podcasts.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
As we approach the point where literally every person on the planet has a podcast, it's getting harder and harder to find the good ones.

Keith's fucking dog has a twitter. It won't be too long until fucking goldfish have podcasts.
Do you really have a problem finding the "good" podcasts? How about we make a rule of thumb right now that anything not in the stitcher top 100 is bad.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Do you really have a problem finding the "good" podcasts?
No. I have KATG and the NYC crime report. I am aurally satisfied.

However if I did need moar, I could find some others by asking people who are fucked up arsehole cunts like me share the same quirky sense of humour.

Quote:
How about we make a rule of thumb right now that anything not in the stitcher top 100 is bad.
That'll become like the 1st page of Google - SEO companies charge big bucks to elevate your webpage in the rankings. Faking out the top 100 podcast lists will be the next thing.

I hate Google, and I hate the fact it's so fucking hard to find shit. I bookmark stuff, and now my bookmarks are such a fucking mess I have to sub-google them.

No fucking wonder I drink too much.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
No. I have KATG and the NYC crime report. I am aurally satisfied.
Like he knows what aurally means without Googling it. Come on.
Scumhook likes this.