Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I would like to apologize to Lanfear because I said on the show today that Germany should be annexed and erased by its neighboring nations. It doesn't have to be Germany, it could be anyone. It's just a pretty neat way to erase a country from the earth. And, you know. Germany's fun to pick on.
You should be ashamed. Germany makes wonderful wines and beers.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Old 07-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I would like to apologize to Lanfear because I said on the show today that Germany should be annexed and erased by its neighboring nations. It doesn't have to be Germany, it could be anyone. It's just a pretty neat way to erase a country from the earth. And, you know. Germany's fun to pick on.
oh well you are annoyed with everything and you like the easy targets what can I expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
You should be ashamed. Germany makes wonderful wines and beers.
We do!!!!
and you didn't even go to the double whammy super cliché of beer and sausages - good for you ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEadERest View Post
Not a fan of Mercedes but I'll take what I can get.

So what am I proud of?
My own accomplishments, hard work, education, the friends I surround myself with, being open minded and e.g. having a salary that allows me the luxury to do all kinds of fun stuff like travelling around the world to see places and meet fun people and weeding out the one-dimensional idiots that know nothing better than to shout Hitler - sausage -Lederhosen as soon as they hear where I am from. sorry I don't need to talk to you and obviously neither do you want to talk to me, live and let live - whatever

My grandfather left East Germany a year before they built that wall and left behind a house and an established life so he started from zero in West Germany with small kids and he did very well for himself and his family against all odds.
He should be proud of himself, my grandma too but that is not something I did so how can I be proud of that?