Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Would you crossdress for sexual gratification behind closed doors
I have/would crossdress (or want my partner to) for sexual gratification behind closed doors 17 45.95%
The standard/nudity is gratifying enough for me 20 54.05%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
That to me is not as crazy as cross dressing though, or maybe their both crazy. Whatevs, if it feels good its not wrong.
As a Lutheran, I believe that if God didn't want us to have sex he wouldn't have blessed us with orgasms. (Congrats on expanding yours.) I can't believe that consensual (not permanently harmful) kinks are wrong in any way.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingwindows View Post
As a Lutheran, I believe that if God didn't want us to have sex he wouldn't have blessed us with orgasms. (Congrats on expanding yours.) I can't believe that consensual (not permanently harmful) kinks are wrong in any way.
Thanks!

Does anyone else have some interesting role reversal stories/experiences.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Not so much for myself. Anything emasculating is a big turn off for me. I like my men manly and powerful.

if you never get bored with one re-occurring role, awesome. If you do, its not as earth shattering to flip the script as you might have originally thought. At least in my experience it has not hurt my manliness or my gfs attraction to my "typical" manly role while in said role.

That is the role that originally attracted her to me, and is still the predominant bedroom dynamic. After 3 years we just added a few wild cards to our repertoire.

But by all means, if its not broke dont fix it.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
if you never get bored with one re-occurring role, awesome.
Hey, just cause I don't like seeing Sarge in my lacy barely theres doesn't mean I'm hoofin' it missionary with a bible in my hand. Not sharing what makes your dick twitch in no way reduces the depth or breadth of my of sexual perversions; I assure you, my friend, they are many and varied.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Hey, just cause I don't like seeing Sarge in my lacy barely theres doesn't mean I'm hoofin' it missionary with a bible in my hand. Not sharing what makes your dick twitch in no way reduces the depth or breadth of my of sexual perversions; I assure you, my friend, they are many and varied.
"Roles" and "acts" are two separate things, I wouldn't assume less of a katg fan. I wasn't calling you vanilla.

My gf and I were always exploring kinky acts like role playing, ass play, and bondage but they were always bound to the rules of Male=dom female=sub. For me cross dressing was the most powerful disconnect from my "typical" dom role. I just felt like her bitch, and it was a dam sexy feeling. But I dont think that has turned her off of finding my dom role as any less masculine and attractive than before.

Like most things in life, to each their own.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

True.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I voted no, but good for you. Anything that gets you off...so long as it's legal and consensual.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Cross-dressing: it's not my thing as far as what gets me goin', but if I ever ended up with someone who was into it, it's a fairly harmless thing to do to appease someone.

I made a high school boyfriend wear my bra once, but I think I was trying to humiliate him to vent some unspoken resentment about his emotional unavailability. It wasn't useful for anything more than a laugh. I've also thought more than once that I'd like to dress up as a drag king and go out on the town, but I think that says more about my theatrical nature and my love of performing as a character, not so much as anything sexual.

I also used to peg my ex-boyfriend with a strap-on, by the way. And when I dumped him and he moved out of the house to become the stalkery, harrassing, sniveling bitch he is today, he stayed with a gay friend and traded couch-crashing space for blowjobs. So while I don't think in any way that taking it up the ass from a woman is gay, the only guy I've experienced it with happened to be half-a-fag, so perhaps that speaks for itself.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #19 (permalink)

I think it would be super hot to fuck a dude in the ass with a strap-on, or to cross dress.

Ironically, while Dr. BF and I are pretty much the opposite of our traditional gender roles during most aspects of our relationship, in the bedroom it's pretty traditional, at least in terms of who's on top and who's the dom in play. I usually initiate and I usually boss him around from the bottom.

Although I miss being able to push a male partner around and dominate him, I wouldn't want to do it to Dr. BF just because I know it would make him uncomfortable and wouldn't be any fun.

Although there's always the glimmer of hope...
Old 06-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #20 (permalink)

Dressing up in woman's clothing is a bit too emasculating for me. However, my wife fucking my ass with one end of a double-sided dildo while the other end was in her, was hot as hell. Go figure.