Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Would you crossdress for sexual gratification behind closed doors
I have/would crossdress (or want my partner to) for sexual gratification behind closed doors 17 45.95%
The standard/nudity is gratifying enough for me 20 54.05%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

I could see a scenario where a closeted gay male could become less afraid to act out on their true orientation by discovering their anal sex pleasure within the social safety of a gf with a strap on. That story has logic to it, but I would guess its the minority of the cases.

Still no reason to fear exploring your own body and become as less inhibited as possible. Life is too short, not to try.

I think homophobia is 90% of a heterosexual males bedroom inhibition. The older I get, the less that shit seems to matter. I dont have research, but it makes sense and I find that rather sad. Its one thing to not like something, its another to deny yourself opportunities based on irrational fears and societal standards of "masculinity".

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:10 AM   #22 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
I think it would be super hot to fuck a dude in the ass with a strap-on, or to cross dress.

Ironically, while Dr. BF and I are pretty much the opposite of our traditional gender roles during most aspects of our relationship, in the bedroom it's pretty traditional, at least in terms of who's on top and who's the dom in play. I usually initiate and I usually boss him around from the bottom.

Although I miss being able to push a male partner around and dominate him, I wouldn't want to do it to Dr. BF just because I know it would make him uncomfortable and wouldn't be any fun.

Although there's always the glimmer of hope...
Serious question. How does he know he wouldn't like it? Maybe you should encourage him to give it a try. You know, tell him how hot you think it would be. Make it a "special" wish or your birthday present or something. I would normally push you but this isn't the first time you've mentioned this fact and you are clearly into it.

Or maybe he's tried it and it really did squik him out. I guess you would know the best.

Oh well. /send
Old 06-18-2010, 02:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreydNot View Post
Serious question. How does he know he wouldn't like it? Maybe you should encourage him to give it a try. You know, tell him how hot you think it would be. Make it a "special" wish or your birthday present or something. I would normally push you but this isn't the first time you've mentioned this fact and you are clearly into it.

Or maybe he's tried it and it really did squik him out. I guess you would know the best.

Oh well. /send
I feel like some things might change over the years, but I don't have a better explanation of the dom/sub stuff except to say that it's not in his nature. Earlier in our relationship, I'd try to play with him like I had other boys in the past and he would just get nervous and squirmy on me, but not in a sexy way, in a sad way.

So, now I just tell him what to do, and he does it. So I get my power trip and everybody's happy.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreydNot View Post
I know I wouldn't like it because I don't want anything in my ass. The only people who are getting in there have medical degrees and are there looking for cancer.

Marina has expressed her desire to penetrate my ass on several occasions and I've expressed that I would not under any circumstances allow her to do so. I don't push her to do things she's not comfortable with sexually (admittedly, that's a very short list) and she doesn't push me. If she really wants to fuck dudes with strap-ons, then she can leave me and fuck other dudes who are into that.

Sex, as far as I'm concerned, shouldn't be about making trades, or giving one another "presents". It's about doing shit that is mutually fun. I don't think having things in my ass would be very fun for me, so I don't want to do it, and Marina isn't exactly starving for rewarding sexual experiences, a fact which she has no doubt corroborated several times. I would be creeped out if Marina offered to do something for me sexually which she found uncomfortable or unpleasant. I like to think she would feel the same way.

I guess I'm just a little irked that you think I'm incapable of determining what I would and would not like without trying it. I've never been shit on (by another human being) or stabbed, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like those things either.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:46 AM   #25 (permalink)

So instead of being Batman, I'd be Robin?
Old 06-18-2010, 04:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
So instead of being Batman, I'd be Robin?

... or Gary instead of Ace.

I agree with Dr. Boyfriend. You don't have to try everything under the sun (or the moon, or the weird black light you keep in the basement corner) to know whether you would be into it sexually. I think either partner should absolutely bring up whatever interests them, but likewise either partner gets veto power.

This for instance:

I'm not into sexually. I don't really need to try it out either, at least not often.

Last edited by John Galt; 06-18-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #27 (permalink)

To anyone who is afraid of trying anal play my advice is (women included, sorry you dont have a prostate but its still fun for some): Try it alone while masturbating. You don't have to sign up for the whole 8" dong on get go.

I suggest playing around in the shower with a finger or a very small but plug.

Im not making this up guys, if you stimulate your prostate your orgasm will literally double and even sometimes triple in strength and length. I have cum so hard I nearly fucking fainted a few times.

But its very difficulty to explore this new territory for the first time with someone else poking and prodding at your ass like their looking for loose change. Its more likely to hurt and make you feel uncomfortable no matter how careful they are. Its your ass, you discover it first.

I used to say the same thing "nothing is going up my ass, that is exit only" and when I got past that stigma and got my first but plug inside while masturbating alone, it was like a whole new world of equal opportunity orgasms and it just got better and better over time and experience.

Just ease yourself into it slowly, and in the comforts of your own privacy before you let your partner start hap-hazardously jabbing and prodding you into a bad experience.

There is no explanation you can give me that will change my advice from: hey give it a few tries in the shower alone. (excluding any serious medical conditions, SAFETY FIRST)

I wouldn't make such a passionate argument if I didn't want you guys to have the greatest orgasm in your life. (sorry I make this kind of gender specific, some women enjoy anal too but its different with the prostate factor)

This is science not fetish, you have a gland that when stimulated will give you pleasure. Its not the same as saying "I dont need someone to pee on me to find out I dont like" its your "g-spot" go find it.

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 06-18-2010 at 08:19 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #28 (permalink)

So far 13 people answered yes to the cross dressing question.

Would any of you like to break the veil of anonymity and elaborate on your fantasy or real life experience?

So far im surprised by the results of the poll, but most of the people posting are the nays.

I will share some more info to get this started.

I had no interest in going the makeup and wig route, for me it was just about the clothes and being treated like a slutty bitch. Wearing a girls shirt turned me off, so I just took it off and enjoyed the bottom half of the get up: Plaid skirt Thigh high black stockings, girder belt and above the knee black vinyl high heel boots. We did a scenario that I was a boss taking advantage of my secretary until she recorded my sexual extortion with her iphone and exacted revenge.

I definitely look forward to having more of these experiences.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
To anyone who is afraid of trying anal play my advice is (women included, sorry you dont have a prostate but its still fun for some): Try it alone while masturbating. You don't have to sign up for the whole 8" dong on get go.

I suggest playing around in the shower with a finger or a very small but plug.

Im not making this up guys, if you stimulate your prostate your orgasm will literally double and even sometimes triple in strength and length. I have cum so hard I nearly fucking fainted a few times.

But its very difficulty to explore this new territory for the first time with someone else poking and prodding at your ass like their looking for loose change. Its more likely to hurt and make you feel uncomfortable no matter how careful they are. Its your ass, you discover it first.

I used to say the same thing "nothing is going up my ass, that is exit only" and when I got past that stigma and got my first but plug inside while masturbating alone, it was like a whole new world of equal opportunity orgasms and it just got better and better over time and experience.

Just ease yourself into it slowly, and in the comforts of your own privacy before you let your partner start hap-hazardously jabbing and prodding you into a bad experience.

There is no explanation you can give me that will change my advice from: hey give it a few tries in the shower alone. (excluding any serious medical conditions, SAFETY FIRST)

I wouldn't make such a passionate argument if I didn't want you guys to have the greatest orgasm in your life. (sorry I make this kind of gender specific, some women enjoy anal too but its different with the prostate factor)

This is science not fetish, you have a gland that when stimulated will give you pleasure. Its not the same as saying "I dont need someone to pee on me to find out I dont like" its your "g-spot" go find it.
Is it possible that your actual fetish is convincing other people to try anal?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Is it possible that your actual fetish is convincing other people to try anal?
No, I just wonder how many hetero guys don't understand what their missing.

Or, its like KATG; so good how can you not spread the word.