Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 02-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Maybe the two of you, working together at full capacity, can do the job of one normal man!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What did you get her for her birthday?
Old 02-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #23 (permalink)

I listened to Keith and Chemda's take on things, thanks guys, you really cracked me up and gave me some things to think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Maybe the two of you, working together at full capacity, can do the job of one normal man!
Haha, yeah, maybe.

Quote:
What did you get her for her birthday?
I knew she was going out of town for her birthday so I'm going to go shopping for her gift this week, and give it to her the next time I see her. Don't judge me.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post

I knew she was going out of town for her birthday so I'm going to go shopping for her gift this week, and give it to her the next time I see her. Don't judge me.
Are you trying to get her to sleep with him?
Old 02-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
So the subject of her guy friend came up again when I found out he bought her an ipod for her birthday. He's only known her for about 4 months, not much longer than I've known her. I asked her if she thought it was a little strange that someone she's known for so little time is buying her such an expensive gift, and she got pretty upset and said that he's just a generous guy and for some people money doesn't matter.

So anyway the next day we all went to see a movie together. He's actually a really nice guy, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him... I figure if they want to hang out, that's cool with me, because I get to take her home at night. And he even wants to hang out just the two of us, so maybe I have a new friend too.

I just saw my question made it onto the show, going to listen now!
I think he's moved on from her and wants to sleep with you now.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #26 (permalink)

@Scat

Give us an update. Problem solved?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I knew she was going out of town for her birthday so I'm going to go shopping for her gift this week, and give it to her the next time I see her. Don't judge me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah cause that worked out great [sarcasm] for Keith when he did it...[pause] well wait maybe bad example since they just got engaged. But still have you leaned nothing?
BTW the forums judgement is the least of your worries.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettha View Post
@Scat

Give us an update. Problem solved?
As I said, we all went to see a movie together. We hung out some afterwards as well. It made me a lot more comfortable about the situation. I still don't trust this guy 100%, but I trust my girlfriend. At this point it's a non-issue.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #29 (permalink)

So things are going really well between me and the gf. Things have taken a turn for the worse for her and her friend. They've been living together for less than a month and they've already reached a point where they haven't talked in days. Apparently he hasn't been helping at all around the house, and today she noticed he went through half a bottle of her vodka while she was out. Now she wants to put a lock on her bedroom door.

In my opinion, he's realized at this point that she's with me and has thus given up on all the niceties. Or he's just a terrible roommate. Either way she doesn't even want to be home when he's there, and she still has to work with him too. I feel bad for my gf, but I can't say I'm surprised. Not sure how things will shake out from here, I'm just going to support her through it.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
So things are going really well between me and the gf. Things have taken a turn for the worse for her and her friend. They've been living together for less than a month and they've already reached a point where they haven't talked in days. Apparently he hasn't been helping at all around the house, and today she noticed he went through half a bottle of her vodka while she was out. Now she wants to put a lock on her bedroom door.

In my opinion, he's realized at this point that she's with me and has thus given up on all the niceties. Or he's just a terrible roommate. Either way she doesn't even want to be home when he's there, and she still has to work with him too. I feel bad for my gf, but I can't say I'm surprised. Not sure how things will shake out from here, I'm just going to support her through it.
Snuff Box - Boyfriend Scenes - YouTube