Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Talking Survey: Reconnecting with your first love.

Hey all,
I'm a longtime fan of the show and lurker on the forums, and I have a favor to ask you all for. My aunt and her co-worker are therapists within the District of Columbia Metro region. They are looking for people to complete their survey that they have created for a book they intend to start writing soon. They are looking for anyone to complete the survey, but they especially want people who have reconnected with a first love from a previous relationship. They gave me what they wanted the survey to contain, and I have set it up through SurveyMonkey. I would really appreciate it if you all could take this survey.

I've heard Keith and Chemda go over surveys on the show before. It would be awesome if the survey grabbed their attention, and they would possibly mention it and go over it on the show. Anyway, thanks for your time, and rock on guys.

Here is a link to the survey.
I rediscovered my first love!
History shows that trying to stop technology in its tracks is a fool’s errand, no matter how powerful you are. For the sake of survival, the (Movie and TV) studios and cable companies are going to have to wake up or die. – Charlie White www.dvice.com
www.dcmetrocoaster.com
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awesome! 3 people have taken the survey after I put up the new thread. Thanks, and keep 'em coming guys.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

11 people from the KATG forums have taken the survey so far! Thanks much guys. Keep 'em coming. What's really funny is that the Facebook ad we setup is not helping as much as you guys are. GO GO KATG!
Old 10-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

I was just re-listening to one if the past week's shows. Keith and Chemda mentioned, buying adspace on the show for about $100. So I'll talk to my aunt about doing that too.