Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree11Likes

Old 01-22-2020, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Thank You

I love this show. I've been listening for 10 years. I hope to be listening for 10+ more.

I didn't realize how creepy I have been on this forum. I didn't know I was that delusional. When you've always been a weirdo, it's hard to gauge.

I regret all the nasty, creepy things I've done to KATG. You guys were always there, when there was no one. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm embarrassed and sorry I didn't do this earlier.

I'm deleting this handle. I won't sneak back on. I'm so sorry. What's the point of having a fan if they're a sociopath?

I get it. I appreciate everyone who's been nice to me. I appreciate the comedian calling me out. I'm sorry for what I did to her. I honestly just started listening to her podcast. I had no idea I was the creepy open mic guy.

Thank You
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Who are you?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I love this show. I've been listening for 10 years. I hope to be listening for 10+ more.

I didn't realize how creepy I have been on this forum. I didn't know I was that delusional. When you've always been a weirdo, it's hard to gauge.

I regret all the nasty, creepy things I've done to KATG. You guys were always there, when there was no one. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm embarrassed and sorry I didn't do this earlier.

I'm deleting this handle. I won't sneak back on. I'm so sorry. What's the point of having a fan if they're a sociopath?

I get it. I appreciate everyone who's been nice to me. I appreciate the comedian calling me out. I'm sorry for what I did to her. I honestly just started listening to her podcast. I had no idea I was the creepy open mic guy.

Thank You
QFT - because you are the king of deleting

So glad you learned from whatever soul searching you did that hiding is the most healthy reaction to learning things about yourself.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

You literally hired a detective to film me. My heads still reeling around. For some dumb reason, I figured if you didn't want me on forums you'd just ban me. Or tell me I'm a psycho or a perv and am scaring people. Ask me to leave. Maybe you did. That's on me.

It's hard to think that for years you've been waiting for me to figure it out. Honestly if I wasn't so gut punched, shocked, and hurt I'm kind of impressed. I didn't know Andrea hated my guts. I didn't know anything. But that's on me. I deserve a viewing of the creepy angry no identity guy.

The 'guy dragging his foot' was my old dealer. So I'm guessing your footage was around 2015. Right before I just gave up and become totally homeless. It helped get me off drugs and booze. I'm sorry I came onto forums and did all the mean nasty creepy shit I did.

I listened to this show for two years before getting on forums. I was so excited to know other people were into something I was into. That being said, I should have acted accordingly. I immediately bullied everyone. Literally fell in love with every female comic. I don't know how creepy I got. Honestly, I don't know why you didn't have Andrea call me a Predator, publicly , earlier.

But that hey dick head - you're not running show - reveal was the way to do it. I didn't realize you were playing the long game. I'm so oblivious, I thought I was being a fan.

I finally get it. I'm harming people here. I don't belong here. But I am a legit fan of the show. And I realize liking something doesn't mean you can abuse it.

This sounds dumb but when you read my posts on show. When you Like my comment. I'm so socially awkward, I take that as a fan, and I belong. I know I'd be devil one day and nice the next but still. I didn't know.

I didn't know I made you legit despise me. Now I do.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
You literally hired a detective to film me. My heads still reeling around. For some dumb reason, I figured if you didn't want me on forums you'd just ban me. Or tell me I'm a psycho or a perv and am scaring people. Ask me to leave. Maybe you did. That's on me.

It's hard to think that for years you've been waiting for me to figure it out. Honestly if I wasn't so gut punched, shocked, and hurt I'm kind of impressed. I didn't know Andrea hated my guts. I didn't know anything. But that's on me. I deserve a viewing of the creepy angry no identity guy.

The 'guy dragging his foot' was my old dealer. So I'm guessing your footage was around 2015. Right before I just gave up and become totally homeless. It helped get me off drugs and booze. I'm sorry I came onto forums and did all the mean nasty creepy shit I did.

I listened to this show for two years before getting on forums. I was so excited to know other people were into something I was into. That being said, I should have acted accordingly. I immediately bullied everyone. Literally fell in love with every female comic. I don't know how creepy I got. Honestly, I don't know why you didn't have Andrea call me a Predator, publicly , earlier.

But that hey dick head - you're not running show - reveal was the way to do it. I didn't realize you were playing the long game. I'm so oblivious, I thought I was being a fan.

I finally get it. I'm harming people here. I don't belong here. But I am a legit fan of the show. And I realize liking something doesn't mean you can abuse it.

This sounds dumb but when you read my posts on show. When you Like my comment. I'm so socially awkward, I take that as a fan, and I belong. I know I'd be devil one day and nice the next but still. I didn't know.

I didn't know I made you legit despise me. Now I do.

Who are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2020, 09:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Who are you talking about?

What is all this about? I'm not caught up on episodes

Old 01-23-2020, 09:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrilledcheese View Post
What is all this about? I'm not caught up on episodes

I want to know too. I’m about 10 minutes into the episode. This whole thing sounds like a paranoid episode or something because some of this stuff is so out of left field and wacky I.e. hacking into cameras and kids cameras. I hope you are able to get the help you need E.

Old 01-24-2020, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I want to know too. I’m about 10 minutes into the episode. This whole thing sounds like a paranoid episode or something because some of this stuff is so out of left field and wacky I.e. hacking into cameras and kids cameras. I hope you are able to get the help you need E.

Which episode??? Call Out Cunt?
Old 01-24-2020, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrilledcheese View Post
Which episode??? Call Out Cunt?

I think he is having a mental breakdown. I have not heard any recent episodes say anything about him. I can’t remember if he said he is bipolar or not but it reads that way. There’s a lot of paranoia here. I do hope he got help.

Apia and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Is Piff ok? Has someone been in touch? Feel free to DM me. I’d like to reach out but it seems like all the avenues I had are shut down with suspensions and whatever which is only more concerning
Keith and NotARegularMom like this.