Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post

That's not nice Dzagama, Spooky only did this thread out of the goodness of his Texas-sized heart. I mean, thanks for the props but ease up a little on the haterism when someone's just trying to do peeps a favour and share some joy.
I'm not really a hater; I'm a parody of one.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

As I am always interested in good podcasts, I'll definitely check this one out.
I just wonder where the first episode of the podcast is? When I add the podcast in iTunes I can only see episodes 2-31. Am I the only one with this problem or is it just the way it's supposed to be?
Old 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Weird. I already downloaded it, so I have it already, but looking at the store, I no longer see it.

In your podcast section of stuff, left click on the Tobolowsky Files and click "Show all available episodes". If It doesn't show up there, go here, there's a download link toward the bottom of the page.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFT View Post
___

Thanks for the attempted thread hijacking, you added so much to the conversation. Truly, I feel much smarter having read your underscore lines. Deep, man.

To everyone else, sorry my fanboys do what they do, the bold text is especially annoying. Maybe I should make an alternate account in the future to post new threads. Don't let this thread die because of that, it's really a great show and deserves your attention.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Thanks for the info spooky. It' a good show but that's all you had to say. I would take your advice on the simple fact that you like KATG, I didn't need the giant explanation and little digs at keith and chemda.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:44 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyStay View Post
Thanks for the info spooky. It' a good show but that's all you had to say. I would take your advice on the simple fact that you like KATG, I didn't need the giant explanation and little digs at keith and chemda.
Thanks for the info, but I didn't need you trying to fabricate drama. There were no little digs, you see only what you want to see. Thanks would have been sufficient and I forward that over to Bucho, who is the guy who first mentioned the show.

Boy, the haters just come out of the woodwork lately, don't they? Am I in the minority, without a stick up my ass over the break up of Keith and Chemda?

I just heard the show about Tobo's dog. What is it about animals that gets people(myself included) so damned choked up when you throw in a little mortality? One of the best episodes so far, though the cotton mouth helicopter and it's potential consequences was hilarious. Lock the doors!
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #17 (permalink)

Just got through watching his bio/documentary. It's fantastic.

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

I have the podcast loaded up. Can't wait to listen!
Old 06-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

Good call Spooky.

There, I said it. Spooky is right. Great podcast. I'll be listening to several episodes while building my boat today. Spooky, keep up the good work.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Tobolowsky keeps popping up as I'm marathoning all of the seasons of Deadwood. That alone means I'm going to have to find time to listen to this.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #20 (permalink)

Bubbles is Alive!

But Rosie is dead!