Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #3551 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rhesusattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by basserino View Post
Other than Altruism, anyone else planning on playing the Halo Reach beta? (or has anyone been able to play it already?) Go ahead and send me a friend request if so.
Can't wait!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #3552 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Direct 2 Drive's last week of sales is up. It's separated into three regions, but you can buy from any of them. Currency conversion fun!

Highlights:

Mass Effect 1 and 2 for $34.95/22.92.

Titan Quest bundle for 2.50. One for Diablo fans.

Civ IV complete (includes Colonization) for 4,95 Euros/4.30

AI War Fleet Command + Zenith Remnant Bundle 6.50

Full list here: UK/US/Yurp

Last edited by standardman; 05-03-2010 at 12:17 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #3553 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kydizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 430
WHAT?! I found an awesome deal before standardman!

THE HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE

This is:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru HD
Penumbra

FOR A PAY WHAT YOU WANT! YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE TO GIVE IT TO CHARITY! AND ALL GAMES ARE DRM-FREE!

I haven't played anything besides World of Goo, but this is worth it alone for a pay what you want model.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #3554 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Grabbed Halo ODST from work. I'll be playing Reach beta, I'm tonythesuperguy on Live. I'm terrible at Halo, come shoot me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
WHAT?! I found an awesome deal before standardman!

THE HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE

This is:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru HD
Penumbra

FOR A PAY WHAT YOU WANT! YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE TO GIVE IT TO CHARITY! AND ALL GAMES ARE DRM-FREE!

I haven't played anything besides World of Goo, but this is worth it alone for a pay what you want model.
Holy shit, that's an awesome deal and you found it before me! Everyone should jump on this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #3555 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
your-real-dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avon Lake OHio
Posts: 7
I am personally enjoying the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #3556 (permalink)
Member
 
Inapprope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 61
I'm all about MW2 and NBA 2K10 lately. In 2K10 I only really play the My Player mode.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #3557 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rhesusattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 305
I am really having a blast playing the reach beta. I've never been a huge Halo guy, but I'm genuinely excited to check out the final product this fall.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #3558 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I am really having a blast playing the reach beta. I've never been a huge Halo guy, but I'm genuinely excited to check out the final product this fall.
Bungie made some real leaps in storytelling with ODST, I'm hoping Halo Reach will reflect that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #3559 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Malcolm Is Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicagoland suburbs
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
WHAT?! I found an awesome deal before standardman!

THE HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE

This is:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru HD
Penumbra

FOR A PAY WHAT YOU WANT! YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE TO GIVE IT TO CHARITY! AND ALL GAMES ARE DRM-FREE!

I haven't played anything besides World of Goo, but this is worth it alone for a pay what you want model.
Found it this morning, just didn't think to post it here.

Yea, WOG is amazing. Penumbra has to be one of my favorite horror games ever. Gish is just confusing XD. It's got a really great concept though. And Lugaru is my fav fighting game evar.

The only one I haven't played is Aquaria, but I have seen a design tour of it. It looks pretty fun.

They've raised WAY more money than I'd expect so far. Almost at 100k$!

I only wish Unreal Worlds had been included. I reeealy want NS2.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #3560 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Is Moore View Post
Found it this morning, just didn't think to post it here.

Yea, WOG is amazing. Penumbra has to be one of my favorite horror games ever. Gish is just confusing XD. It's got a really great concept though. And Lugaru is my fav fighting game evar.

The only one I haven't played is Aquaria, but I have seen a design tour of it. It looks pretty fun.

They've raised WAY more money than I'd expect so far. Almost at 100k$!

I only wish Unreal Worlds had been included. I reeealy want NS2.
Just heard that if you buy that collection, you can get the other Penumbra games for $5 or 3.50 here. Even lets you choose a preferred store. Brilliant!

Last edited by standardman; 05-04-2010 at 06:43 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger